When Does Triple H Return?

Degenerate88

Occasional Pre-Show
When do you think we'll see Triple H return to the ring? And why?

With the apparently arrival of Attitude Era stars to be on the horizon, does The Game come back to be a part of it? What if DX was reformed (yes, I know, again) but with The New Age Outlaw and X-Pac? Even throw Shawn Michaels in there.

Does he come back to assume the role of the RAW GM? Maybe even mix the first scenario with this one and DX runs RAW!

Does he come back to instantly call out Brock Lesnar for a rematch? With Paul Heyman being currently aligned with CM Punk, i'm not sure if we'll see Lesnar anytime soon, unless they form a stable. But that's a different topic.

So how do you think Triple H will make his return?

Most likely at one of the 3 big PPVs, SS, Royal Rumble or WM. Royal Rumble usually does good buys without any big marquee matches simple because of the RR match itself, and Wrestlemania is...Wrestlemania. So i expect to see him back at Survivor Series to face Lesnar and get his win back. He will also likely have a match at Mania

His opponent at Mania though is interesting to speculate, if we go by Rock vs Cena II and Taker vs Lesnar. The only one left is a heel CM Punk, since i dont expect Austin to come back this Mania, maybe next.

I had a feeling he would come back he would come back at Survivor Series. If not then he will be back by the Rumble for sure. I would like to see a Team HHH vs a Team Heyman or Lesner rather than another HHH Lesner 1 on 1 match. With the new rumors that I saw on the main page of a Punk Taker match that would free up a Lesner HHH mania match. I think that would be the better route to take.

I had a feeling he would come back he would come back at Survivor Series. If not then he will be back by the Rumble for sure. I would like to see a Team HHH vs a Team Heyman or Lesner rather than another HHH Lesner 1 on 1 match. With the new rumors that I saw on the main page of a Punk Taker match that would free up a Lesner HHH mania match. I think that would be the better route to take.

I don't mean to push the DX reunion, but DX vs Heyman Guys would be a HUGE draw!

HHH, HBK, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, X-Pac vs Lesnar, Punk, and 3 other Heyman Guys.

For it to balance if it were DX v Heyman then you'd need some "classic" Heyman guys rather than just filling it up with current talent.

I would love to see Trips, NAO & X-Pac (Shawn as manager to "counter" Heyman) v Brock, Morley/Val Venis, Colt Cabana and Cesaro (DX "nick" his Gimmick by saying Suck It in 5 Different languages?)

Survivor Series makes most sense as it gives them an excuse to have Brock "in a match" but not do very much or to perhaps destroy DX other than Trips.

I think people are forgetting HBK is retired and Waltman is basically finished to even come up with any form of Team DX.

Back to the subject, I don't think for a long while he seems more concerned about the status of the WWE backstage than the product on tv (Although the two are interlinked). So I don't see him assuming a role of tv until his vision of the company, his team in place to allow him to assume a role without fearing that someone is going to mess up. Sure he has Stephanie and Vince but the story has to be there, do we really want a rehash of HHH v Punk or HHH v Lesnar? I mean I could see him return to tell Brock he can have a Wrestlemania match but he must face an opponent of his choosing... The Undertaker, therefore a way to write Taker back on tv and keep the whole DX/Taker thing going that bit longer. (By that Taker retired HBK, HHH couldn't do what HBK couldnt either)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back