What's your wardrobe like?

Chicago1989

Ain't it sleep first then eat?
It's a random thread, but I thought it was interesting to ask you guys.

What style of clothing do you wear?

For me, I wear certain styles, depending on the season. For Spring-Summer, I go with T-Shirts, Wife Beaters, and Cargo Shorts. For Fall-Winter, I go with Hoodies, torn or distressed Jeans, and either a Snowboarding or Military Jacket.

For shoes, I mostly have Nike sneakers, a pair of Converse Chuck T's, and a pair of New Balance's. I always get my shoes in all-black. I also plan to get more shoes/boots for this Fall-Winter season.

Here are some samples of my wardrobe...

2q3vka1.jpg

2nau1i8.jpg

i5ocxs.jpg

I keep it pretty simple, baggy jeans, a Southpole or Ecko T shirt usually. For chilling at the house I'll throw on a muscle shirt and some basketball shorts. I got a ridiculous amount of Pit Bull fitted hats of various colors. Work wise khaki pants or black dress pants along with either a button up shirt or a polo.

I usually have on a graphic t-shirt or tank top, with shorts and flip flops. Bright colors are a must for me, I like to stand out. During fall/winter I wear jeans and a t-shirt, and my favorite track jacket. At home, I'm in my underwear.

I usually keep it simple. Jeans almost every day. If it's warm I wear a wife-beater, or a band Tshirt such as iron maiden or rush. Sometimes a collared Tshirt or an old buttonup longsleeve workshirt or flannel overshirt. Cheap shoes from walmart or wherever usually. Leather jacket if I don't have an overshirt on. Nothing expensive or overly fancy, just comfortable.

Straight cut jeans & a hoodie/jacket/Jumper in winter.
In summer shorts and a t shirt.

As far as shoes go, it's always Vans or canvas shoes. And thongs (flip-flops), I'm an Aussie after all.

I can't wear cheap clothes. I take a lot of pride in how I present myself.

Vans-shoes-Authentic-%28Navy%29-010604__91294_zoom.jpg

Nike-Jacket-227pt.jpg

122_1002_01_o+alpinestars_product_release+shibuya_canvas_shoes.jpg

55238502.JPG

I usually wear a sports tee or graphic designed tee, and either a pair of baggy sweats or jeans, the sweats more often than the jeans. In the summer I usually sway out the pants for shorts, and when working out I'll usually be in a muscle shirt/tank top and some shorts. I usually sport a nice pair of sneakers, right now a set of Nike kicks. When the weather suits, I'll toss on my track suit top or a nice little hooded sweatshirt. I also have some nice graphically designed collared shirts (mostly Helix brand) that I like to wear every now and then.

Usually some kind of t-shirt, like a band shirt or a Jags shirt or something along those lines, or flannel. I've been wearing cargo shorts during the summer.

In the winter, I'm a hoodie and flannel fanatic. I wish I lived somewhere cooler so I could wear hoodies and jeans more often than I do.

Here's my favorite shirt I have right now, with what I usually wear.

manchester-orchestra-tony.jpg

ae-cargo_shorts.jpg

AAAAAhk9ZJsAAAAAABLkDQ.jpg

I really can't wait until winter to bust out the flannel.

If it's before six in the evening, the only thing I wear is a trench coat if I feel like going to the park. After six, tuxedo.

A fine mahogany, free standing with drawers.

Edit: Probably should have guessed this had already been done.

Depends. If I'm just out and about running errands during the day probably camo shorts and a band tee. For shoes either just flip flops or mocassins (yes like Native Americans wore, they're comfy). If I'm going out to have some drinks or socialize I've got a nice selection of tighter fitting jeans (baggy jeans feel weird to me) and some nice button up shirts. Oh and plus my lucky jacket.

Jerseys, basketball shorts, occasional high socks, basketball shoes.

Though sometimes I feel dressy and wear a polo (with sweatervest) or even a a tie and dress shirt.

I wear Jeans, a T-shirt, most likely a sweatshirt, and then a pair of white sneakers..but a cheap shitty pair. I don't like the expensive kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back