What's Your Major?

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
Since most of the members here are in college or near graduating high school, I'm curious to know what you are currently majoring in or thinking about majoring in.

I'm a dual major in chemical engineering and mathematics. I'm thinking about getting another major in history but I will probably settle for a minor in it if I planning on graduating next year.

I assume "majoring" means what primary course you are studying at University and such?

I started off doing Computer Science and then I changed to Politics and Social Science. Then I changed to interactive media and then dropped out. University is not for all of us, you see.

Music, the 4th least paying major in America according to some article I read on the Internet. Had I read that before graduating, maybe I would have changed, bu too late now.

Film Studies.

(A modernised version of English Lit before I started hearing "Mickey Mouse Subject" thrown at me.)

I got a double major in political science and economics. I really wish I would've dropped the poli sci major and gotten one in either mathematics or philosophy, though.

Media Production/Public Relations Double Major

I'm starting Wrestling School next year though cuz that's the shit I really wanna get into

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back