Whats with the King and all WWE commentary

The commentary during the HBK-Undertaker match was unbearable!!! From King having no idea what the fuck he was talking about. Cole said emotion like 1800 times and said hes taking advantage of the injury a 100 times. As well as saying no one has ever kicked out of any move HBK or Taker did. I swear if Striker talks about how he has been in that move before and the pain on a certain body part is so intense one more time I will fly to Arizona and put him in every fucking move until he shuts the fuck up!!!

WWE commentary is terrible

The commentary for this year's Mania was fucking horrendous. Atrocious. Donkey shit. Whoever decided to not have JR call it this year should resign. I hope they learned their lesson. I seriously contemplated switching the damn show over to Spanish because I rather not understand what theyre saying than to be annoyed beyond relief by what they are saying. It doesnt matter if McMahon is telling you what to say every second through the headset. It doesnt mean you have to deliver it like you cant handle your crystal meth. JR was never this bad and I'm sure he had to put up with McMahon in his headset too. Lawler did have a couple moments where remnants of his former self came to light, but he wouldve been overall better had he been paired with JR because they have chemistry. Cole and Striker arent old enough to be shit stains in Lawler's underwear. There's no common ground. No chemistry. Something's got to change.

I honestly think WWE needs to move Cole back to Smackdown where they aren't as strict with their commentary. I would have him switch places with Matt Striker, who besides JR is EASILY the best commentater they have on the roster. He actually draws attention to the moves, the rivalrys that are happening in the ring, psychology aspects of the match, etc. By him saying he has been in the ankle lock and explaining it to the viewing crowd, it makes the move seem more painful than it looks. It's like having someone tell you they tore their ACL and thinking "Damn I bet that hurts". Now if that same person told you they tore their ACL and explained it was like a string with its little strands, and that it tore apart and now looks like a cut rope it will put a vivid picture in peoples minds and give more affect to it. Not a great example, but definately passable. Striker's work on Smackdown is very good/great 99% of the time. I think that is why they are having him call PPV with King and Cole, because I have a hunch Lawler might be close to the end. We can only hope, as his ship sailed on him a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back