Whats up with world elite?

Raven

Nevermore..
now eric young created world elite they did a little bitthen they teamed up with main event mafia and they really showed potential to become "the" stable in tna but then bashir was released and we havent seen kiyoshi for a while wouldnt be surprised if he got released then theres homocide i dont think ive seen him since steel asylum jan. 4th if im wrong correct me. then theres the british invasion they seem to be getting a pretty good push seeing as terry is the global champ and williams is the the x champ but i dont even think they introduce them as "representing the world elite" so the world elite just kinda vanished into thin air?

wusup wit dat?

I've actually been wondering this myself. With all of the roster additions and the Hogan/Bischoff/Band spotlight, World Elite has simply been lost in the shuffle. They don't have any real storylines, nor do they have anyone to feud with as a unit. I can't imagine them going up against anyone in TNA right now. As far as I know, World Elite is over.

now eric young created world elite they did a little bitthen they teamed up with main event mafia and they really showed potential to become "the" stable in tna but then bashir was released and we havent seen kiyoshi for a while wouldnt be surprised if he got released then theres homocide i dont think ive seen him since steel asylum jan. 4th if im wrong correct me. then theres the british invasion they seem to be getting a pretty good push seeing as terry is the global champ and williams is the the x champ but i dont even think they introduce them as "representing the world elite" so the world elite just kinda vanished into thin air?

wusup wit dat?

I really think that as of now WE is gone forever.Rob is now the Global champions,Bashir is gone,The british invasion i think they will break up, Because now doug is the x-division champ and brutus,Eric and kiyoshi they dont have crap to do for now.

So really World Elite is now gone.Hopefully rob gets a good Global title run and they make something out of that title,Cause that title as for right now is useless.

The world Elite is pretty much over.bashir is gone and kiyoshi is M.I.A.Doug is X champ:banghead: and Brutus is doing nothing(Rob doesn't matter).So the British people are pretty much out.Homicide was going crazy last time i remember.Eric was entertaining on impact so maybe he will do great thing soon but he said nothing about world elite.So in my mind the world Elite is over.
so as Hardcore4Life said "wusup wit dat?"

They broke up. That's all there is to it. The stable wasn't much anyway and with Young as the leader they never were going to be anything otherwise. I don't get why this is a big deal at all as nothing changed at all with them not being around anymore. The Brits still mean something and that's all that was ever going to mean anything. This isn't a big deal at all as they're just over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back