• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's up with Kong?And ODB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hiphopapotamus

The Dude abides
What the fuck is Kong doing?Coaching that other,better looking girl in the Mafia for her soon to be disasterous match with Sharmell.Ever since she lost her title she's been floating around in Limbo.She was joining with Tara,she was fighting the beautiful people,now she's coaching Jenna,who isn't even supposed to be a wrestler.Now that Tara is going to engage in a feud with the Beautiful People,it just leaves Kong sitting all alone,waiting for Tara to let her have a go.Well at least she has a bit of company in the form of Raisha Saeed.I do believe it's been a breath of fresh air not having her destroy evey knockout,but It's also quite idiotic to have your best knockout fading into the background.

Speaking of fading into obscurity,ODB.She's currently acting as a valet/trainer for Cody Deaner,her hyperactive redkneck boyfriend.I can't even remember the last time she did anything of note.I have no idea where her current storyline is going.What the fuck is she going to do with Cody Deaner,who,by my account,is pretty shit.All he does is squeal like a little pig and turn his cap around,while wearing a fanny pack.Who the fuck wears a fanny pack.Now,ODB is a decent female wrestler,and she is so over with the crowd.She is great on the mic,and oozes charisma.Her talk show,"ODB's Angle",was pretty funny,untill she decided she wanted a man.That's when it all went downhill.Now she barely even features on Impact!,never mind pay-per-views.But Taylor wilde gets a monster's ball match.Shameful.

Now,there is an easy way to solve this.Have them start a programme together.ODB is one of the few knockouts who can fight toe-to-toe with Kong.Then maybe it can give us something good from them.But my only fear is that there is no room.Which is true.TNA is overcrowded as it is.And I don't want 3 knockout feuds clogging it up.So get rid of Wilde and Daphney.And the small one from the beautiful people.And Sojo.I don't give a shit about her.

Or TNA could not bother.It wouldn't make a difference.Any thoughts.

Hiphopa-pokemon said:
Now,there is an easy way to solve this.Have them start a programme together.ODB is one of the few knockouts who can fight toe-to-toe with Kong.Then maybe it can give us something good from them.But my only fear is that there is no room.Which is true.TNA is overcrowded as it is.And I don't want 3 knockout feuds clogging it up.So get rid of Wilde and Daphney.And the small one from the beautiful people.And Sojo.I don't give a shit about her.

Or TNA could not bother.It wouldn't make a difference.Any thoughts.

Why would you suggest for TNA to get rid of Wilde and Daphney when they are some of the biggest highlights and best wrestlers in the KO division. Did you not see there performance at Slammiversary? The only thing I agree is that they should get rid of Sojo.

As for ODB & Kong, the truth is that ODB & Kong can't hog the KO title picture forever. They have to leave room for others like Tara, the BP, and Sarita or it will get stale. Kong has been in the KO title picture for way too long. I really don't mind her taking a back seat. ODB is so over that she can stay away for as long as she wants and can comeback and still be over. Right now, they have to focus on getting the other KOs over.

I really like Wilde and Daphney... I watch TNA for the women's matches...it is by no means too crowded... keep all of them.... A Tara and Kong fued will def be in the cards soon... Mens wrestling of TNA has really gotten lame aside from Beer Money... I'd prefer an hour of mens and a complete hour of womens

The problem with Kong is that she needs the title, but she can't hold it for the whole year cause no other KO would be put over. Getting involved with Jenna seems plausible, even big girls need money.

I actually enjoyed ODB for a period of time, but she's not a very good wrestler. It's best that she stays in the form of a manager of some kind, even if she's wasting time with The Deaner.

Kong will probably feud with Tara after the BP are done with her, which could produce some interesting matches. I'm not sure what else ODB will do aside from having sex with Deaner on screen.

I see the point that your trying to get across here. But like what other posters here said, other knockouts need their time in the knockout title belt too. It can't just be ODB & Kong all of the time. If it were like that all of the time then it would get boring after awhile. Which is sorta did. So, I'm glad their both out of the title picture for now. I'm sure they'll be back in the picture quite soon.

So get rid of Wilde and Daphney.And the small one from the beautiful people.And Sojo.I don't give a shit about her.QUOTE]

lol,small one from the beautiful people,that was funny

anyway,wilde and daffney are 2 of the best woman wrestlers in the KO division,dumping them would definitly hurt the division BIG TIME:glare:

ODB and kong have been in the KO division since the KO title was created(late 2007) and both have gotten there time in the KO title scene,kong has been in the title picture FOREVER and i'm happy she's taking a back seat for once,now the new knockouts like sarita and Tara can get the spotlight

you have to remember,TNA has only 1 show a week for 2 hours and they have to fit every storyline they have into that 2 hour slot,the KO division is not the only thing on TNA's mind,they have there mens division also,personally,i would love to have more Knockouts time on impact but I know it won't happen and since TNA has sooooo many knockouts,a couple will have to take a backseat for a while

IMO,the kong situation with jenna is decent for now because at least kong is doing something

now ODB,ODB is a very great character,she has the crowd behind her and i loved ODB's angle but her wrestling skills are not that good,she's decent in the ring but she's become stale,her taking time off the KO division should restore her somewhat to what she was before but she really needs to add something new to her gimmick

So get rid of Wilde and Daphney.And the small one from the beautiful people.And Sojo.I don't give a shit about her

lol,small one from the beautiful people,that was funny

anyway,wilde and daffney are 2 of the best woman wrestlers in the KO division,dumping them would definitly hurt the division BIG TIME:glare:

ODB and kong have been in the KO division since the KO title was created(late 2007) and both have gotten there time in the KO title scene,kong has been in the title picture FOREVER and i'm happy she's taking a back seat for once,now the new knockouts like sarita and Tara can get the spotlight

you have to remember,TNA has only 1 show a week for 2 hours and they have to fit every storyline they have into that 2 hour slot,the KO division is not the only thing on TNA's mind,they have there mens division also,personally,i would love to have more Knockouts time on impact but I know it won't happen and since TNA has sooooo many knockouts,a couple will have to take a backseat for a while

IMO,the kong situation with jenna is decent for now because at least kong is doing something

now ODB,ODB is a very great character,she has the crowd behind her and i loved ODB's angle but her wrestling skills are not that good,she's decent in the ring but she's become stale,her taking time off the KO division should restore her somewhat to what she was before but she really needs to add something new to her gimmick

The reason the KD was going stale was mostly because of Kong. She dominated the division and TNA basically had to water her down, as they do with all monster heels eventually, in order to let other women in the division to get over. As for ODB, well the novelty is just worn off for me. She's a caricature of an amalgamation between a white trash party girl and a foul mouthed, dirty minded barfly. It was fun for a while but now, it's just old and boring.

The TNA women's division is just really starting to get interesting again and that's due in part to an end to Kong's juggernaut status and ODB's....well whatever it is she's doing now.

You were right "Or TNA could not bother." Their best wrestling is their KOs. TNA has substantially better women's wrestling than the WWE. The problem is that to get there they have hired a lot of female talent. Some will have to take the back seat. Kong can appear to train Jenna. ODB can manage Deaner. That does not mean that they will be stuck with that for long. Also, Wilde is one of the most exciting talents in TNA. Gettiing rid of her would be a gift to the WWE (thought they would not know how to use her or any other diva).

Personally, I wish they had at least one more hour. They have the talent to fill it and the extra time would allow women like Kong, ODB and Wilde that have stepped out of the spotlight to still have a tv prescence.

Don't expect ODB, Kong, Wilde, or anyone else to dominate the spotlight in the KO division for long. They will all get their chance.

Cody Rhodes America's Dream, WWE's Nightmare

Last I heard was that TNA's creative team (AKA Jeff Jarrett and Vince Russo) had nothing for the ODB character at the moment so they stuck her with Deder until they came up with something.

As for Kong I don't know what they are doing with her. Training Jenna might be like ODB training Deder; a filler role until creative has something for her.

I am a believer that a second TNA show would be good. However I understand that TNA still owes some creditors and may npt have the money to produce a second show yet. Until then they will have to limit some people like ODB and Kong. Those two are great performers but their just isn't that much time in the week.

Dixie Carter did an interview last year I think it was saying that they are way ahead of paying off their creditors from their first couple years but still had a little ways to go. She said they should be payed off soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back