• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the most annoying theme song ever?

TheHammerMan

Bring the hammer down!!!
Over the years the WWE has had some repulsive themes. Some examples

Billy and Chuck- Who can forget, "You look so good to me" The N'sync like theme had me turning the channel when they came on. I couldn't stand it. Once they split up i was happy, until it was passed to the ever so fem, Rico.

Carlito- Do you spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool? I don't. The overused apple was almost as bad as the terrible theme.

Right to Censor This by far is the most annoying theme ever. Who loves to hear loud sirens in an arena full of 10,000+ people?

Question: What other themes annoy you?

Chavo-The voice is annoying to me, and it's just to old now.

Matt Hardy-He's too lazy to slap a tornado.

Billy And Chuck/Santina Marella- Okay...the boyband thing...we get it...

Hornswoggle- his music makes me think I'm watching freaking Lord of The Dance and it drives me nuts...

I think I'm just a little over the NXT theme song, at least get a new song for the new season...they have a show theme, and the rookies have their own theme...pick one or the other...

Alicia Fox- I've heard it before, like 4-5 years ago..its Nelly's (the rapper) Hot In Herre...lol

Matt Hardy- yeah..he's too lazy to slap a tornado, but I think he's just too much of a fat ass to be picked up even by an F5 Twister..I'm sure he can dry up the sea, if its made of beer or diet pepsi..

Over the years the WWE has had some repulsive themes. Some examples

Billy and Chuck- Who can forget, "You look so good to me" The N'sync like theme had me turning the channel when they came on. I couldn't stand it. Once they split up i was happy, until it was passed to the ever so fem, Rico.

Carlito- Do you spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool? I don't. The overused apple was almost as bad as the terrible theme.

Right to Censor This by far is the most annoying theme ever. Who loves to hear loud sirens in an arena full of 10,000+ people?

Question: What other themes annoy you?

West Texas Rednecks

X-Factor

JILLIAN FUCKING HALL!!!!!!!! It's bad enough to listen to her screech into the mic before anything she does, but her entrance music has to be done by her too!?! REALLY!?! Just shoot me...

Right to Censor of course is one. Another one that I hated was Hardcore Holly's, especially when you hear it live at the arena. Its just loud and annoying.

Btw that Victoria picture with her song... HOT! Haha

Ya know Jillian Hall makes people like Paris Hilton sound like a grammy winning singer. I think Paris could wrestle if Jillian thinks she can sing. Who the heck says people can't try something new these days!!! :p For the Divas Championship...Paris Hilton vs Jillian Hall....I can see it now... Epic Battle of the year!! The next PPV...I'm calling creative on this...

Melina's music. She is damn sexy, but I can't stand that sad excuse for a guitar. It fit well when she was a manager, about 4 years ago. Who can forget her shrill screams? But she desperately needs some updated music.

the theme song for WM in seattle a few years ago...

"Crack Addict" by limp bizkit. you REALLY want the theme song for the biggest event of the year to be "im a crack addict, thats right im a crack addict, you herd me im a crack addict"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back