• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what is the most annoying entrance theme ever

CHRISTAIN CHRISTAIN CHRISTAIN the time has .... come sumthing like that but the one christain had at this time with that churchy sound to it that was awful

For me it would have to be king booker. Even though it suited his character, it was just way too repetitive and with sharmell with the mic sayin "all hail king booker!" about a thousand times as they made their way to the ring was just too much.

Rob Conway: Just look at me, man that entrance was terrible watching him strut down with his see through tights (shudders).

The entrance theme never really got him over because his whole character was weird, I have to agree with ricky an entrance needs to get someone over you have to watch it to and go nuts or boo when you hear it, So i have to go with Conway
"Just Look At Me" was the greatest entrance theme ever, even above "Real American." The first time I heard it I literally had tears in my eyes from laughter. It was the funniest theme ever in the history of wrestling. I actually had it as a ringtone for awhile. Got some funny looks on the subway.

God! Have you all forgotten? "HE'S A MAN! A MAN! HE'S A REAL, REAL MAN'S MAN!!!!" Or something like that. I hated that song and hated Regal's character back then. His current theme is the best in WWE now. Evil shit. Sounds like the Devil is coming to the ring! I want it as a ringtone.

Most annoying, no. But worst entrance music ever, yes.

It has to be Bret Hart's music when he went to WCW.

Go back and watch a YouTube clip or something from his days in the Turner organization. It was God awful considering the legendary status his music carries in the WWF / WWE.

Rob Conway's theme was pure genius.

The only one I can think of that really annoys me is Jack Swagger. Does not suit his character at all.

Wow i cant beleave nobody thought Chuck and Billys entrance theme was pretty god awful and i would hav to say Brotha D-Vons theme when he went all churchy was pretty lame too

:wcw:

I kind of like MVP's and Swagger's theme song. I also hope people do know that Matt's theme started when he was a heel remember v 1.0.
For me it would have to be Christian's new theme song, why did they change it the Waterproof Blonde version was the best. I also hated Triple X's song didn't fit them at all.

Also I love Zack Ryder's new song.

YES!!!!!! Billy & Chuck/Santina. Worst of all time. I would rather listen to Right To Censor's music in my sleep then Billy & Chuck/Santina.

ummm, let me see...

melina's theme is pretty lame...i really want to see someone trip on the carpet.

r truth's song is annoying...everytime he seems like he's improvising coz he forgot the lyrics

mvp's song use to be annoying with the clock ticking

kane's current theme reminds me of regal's current theme...for some reason

more is yet to come

I would have to say The Great Khali's. I mean I'm just sitting here watching "Smackdown" and Kane is doing the "scary" promo. You know Khali is going to come out. Then you here it. "Hooda hosa malae" or whatever. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It just sounded so stupid. It was supposed to intimidate Kane? Really? "Hooda hosa malae" was supposed to intimidate the Big Red Monster? I doubt it. That's why I say that The Great Khali's entrance is the most annoying.

Right to Censor.
[youtube]7oEOysgO02E[/youtube]

Gives you a mad headache.

Irwin R. Schyster
[youtube]NGrll_-SA0c[/youtube]

Honorable mentions:
- Any theme covered by Rasputins Vision
- Kung Fu Naki
- Primetime Elix Skipper

Ha! Try listening to R-Truth's theme song, at the same time he and the crowd sing along, wait, it gets better, Hugo Savinovich tries to translate, he can't even keep up...

-R Truth:Whats Up!
-Hugo:Que Pasa!
-R Truth:people over there, whats up. If ya feel me stand up and say whats up...
-Hugo:Si tu sientes mi onda parate y di... Que? Ay no puedo... Va muy Rapido!

Worst part is, over here, Smackdown is only available on Spanish. AND the bathroom is too close! ...Oh wait! I completely forgot about the mute button, you people should try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back