• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what is the most annoying entrance theme ever

Mr. Kennedy's face theme. It just sounds so gay and cheesy. His old theme was one of the best in the business but the new one is just faster with a gay little techno themeZ

Tatanka's was annoying at least before the rock part...I had no clue what the hell it was, it was like a bunch of animals screaching and it hurt my ears everytime.

i'm surprised no ones said this yet considering i've heard it before on this site but Motor City Machine Guns' theme is the worst thing evaaaa. It sounds like it came from a Sonic the Hedgehog game.

Plus Rey Mysterio's Booyaka(or however that made up word is spelled) is horrible. It doesnt explode like the old one does and it takes forever just to get started

I found Isaac Yankem's theme hilarious. With the waiting room music in the background, and all those drills...

I don't hear much difference between Kennedy's two themes...

And Spirit Squad's theme was hilariously obnoxious.

For me, it'd have to be Irwin *DING!* R. Schys*DING!*ter;s theme *DING!*.

Kane's current music.

That theme has had so many redevelopments, and even if he's approaching the end of the road... a soft organ version of a previously heavier theme that even had lyrics isn't a way to push a monster who is craving some more credibility right now.

It's exactly the same as his original theme dude, just on a keyboard. And that 'slow chemical' bullshit didn't do him any favours anyway.

I'd go with Finlay's personally. Can't stand that stereotypical Irish happy-go-lucky music they use for him now. It was so much better when he 'Loved to fight' and they had the more Gaelic sounding music

I concur with Maria's theme blowing proverbial goats. Right To Censor was also the suckage, as well as Scott Steiner, WCW Saturn (which was the same), Matt Hardy, Jack Swagger, the Miz, and X-Pac's also all suck. The worst of them all, however, is D-X live. They're the most god awful band I've ever watched "perform," and I've been subjected to Korn, Slipknot, Static-X, and POD.

I'll give you Maria's, RTC (and I'm a Stevie mark!), Steiner, and Saturn. But Matt Hardy's? Monster Magnet is amazing, and until recently, it fit the character. Also, I've been "subjected" to all those bands live myself, and outside of the band D-X used, they get the crowd into it, and rock the faces off of just about everyone. Enough of the arguing though.

The theme that gets me is Jeff Hardy's self recorded "song". All it is is a rework of the old Hardy Boyz theme, with Jeff's horrible "Vocals". That man gets on my nerves anyway. Outside of that, the original Hardyz theme, y'know, the cheesetastic techno they had with Michael Hayes? It made me almost embarrassed to be a candy kid at that point. Just horrible.

in my opinion it would have to be RTC and Issac Yankem's themes. RTC was just flat out annoying and Issac's made me want to rip off my ears it was horrible.

RTC had the most annoying theme ever. Every time I heard it, I expected a thunderstorm warning to scroll across the screen. Plus they always came out when something interesting was going on. Someone could be cutting a funny promo and you're laughing your ass off and all of a sudden "BEEP BEEP BEEP!!" It's a kill joy in it's purest form, but it really got them over as heels so it was a success I suppose.

It's got to be Test's (R.I.P) with that cheesy "this is a test" thing. I hated all the generic ones the WCW superstars first had at InVasion like Stacey and Torrie's too.

RTC was pure annoying, Isaac Yankeem sometimes made me wanna cry, Scott Steiner's theme is pure crap and I am surprised no one mentioned Gail Kim's current theme sounds as if you're playing a crappy video game on an old mobile phone.

i cant believe no one said JBL's last one.....maybe he's had one of the best and one of the worst.....apa's was awesome
also, i hate mickie james theme, too teenie-bopper...
also, michelle mccool's sucks

I hated the Filthy Animals Theme in WCW when Master P redid it.Hooty hoooooo.Also that cheap rip off of Lil Bow Wow Konnan had sucked major ass too.

Someone said Big Boss Man's sucked.The one i remembered hasd a kick ass beat.

One of my favorite theme song/entrance combo's would have to go to the Lethal Weapon Steve Blackman.That was a kick ass song with a pretty good intro

The Big Show's old theme music. I vaguely remember it because I try to block it out of my mind. But I do remember it was a country version of his current theme song and it sucked completely. Horribly annoying.

duece and domino.....man what a terrible gimmick, matched with a terrible terrible song. looked like a pair of Greece rejects. and with cherry rolling out on rollerblades made it all alot worse

HAHA. Its like John Travolta called and is threatening a lawsuit for gimmick infringement. Who came up with that stuff anyway and did they believe it would actually get over?

There have been some great ones listed already like Isaac Yankem, the old Diesel one, and RTC, but what about these gems:

Marcus Cor Von (Monty Brown): for the 8 minutes he was in ECW, he showed great potential before he suddenly vanished. What should have vanished was his awful theme song that sounded like an 80's jazz band. For such a big muscular guy with a sick finisher such as "the pounce," the music was horrible

Matt Hardy: It was ok as a face, but now that he is a heel I think his music is horrible and gets annoying. Somehow I don't see a heel's music should begin with "ooooh yeaaaah ... woooh!"

Steve Austin (two-man power trip): this was just after he aligned with vince at WM 17. He goes from the awesome disturbed "glass shatters" to this soft quite music. Whether a face or a heel, Austin envokes emotion, reaction, and excitement and this theme did not capture that whatsoever. Thank goodness it didn't last too long.

Finlay: I hate his music now and its unfortunate for a guy is portrayed as one of the toughest guys in the biz. Everytime I hear this music, I imagine him coming out and clicking his heels while coming towards the ring

I don't know why but I HATE The Game's "King Of Kings" entrance it takes like 5 minutes to acutally begin and it's just not that catchy I know he likes Motorhead but thats just shitty.

The current theme for Raw. I cringe when I hear it.

As for a wrestler, I hated Mr. Kennedy's new one. John Cena's theme pisses me off too.

For me, I would say:

Stephanie McMahon's theme
Trish Stratus' last theme
Maven's theme
Finlay's current theme
Edge's pre-alter bridge theme

I would have to say King Booker. I kinda liked that gimmick but to hear that boring song and hear Queen Sharmell say ALL HAIL KING BOOKER for like 10 minutes, no thanks.

Evan Bourne and Dolph Ziggler's. Both could have such more enhanced profiles if they didnt have such abysmal music. Ziggler's sounds like some shit that would be playing in the background of a commercial for community college. just the most generic shit of ALL fucking time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back