What's the deal with the tournaments?

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I see everyone posting on Undertaker and Edge.. about how Taker is losing. Or whatever else. What's the big deal with these? No disrespect or anything meant. But what is the big deal if one of them loses? Isn't it just like a online tournament? I'm new, give me a break.

I think the big deal is that one of the wrestlers is only winning because someone promised rep for voting him.

I think the big deal is that one of the wrestlers is only winning because someone promised rep for voting him.

I meant like.. there's no prize or nothing for a person winning is there? People are getting incredibly pissed off over this thing.

I meant like.. there's no prize or nothing for a person winning is there? People are getting incredibly pissed off over this thing.

Yeah, but Whisper was saying why everyone is pissed. People have been promised to get rep, and stuff like that to vote for edge. I'm kinda pissed about it too.

It's all about debate. Debate angers people, pretty simple.

Yeah, but Whisper was saying why everyone is pissed. People have been promised to get rep, and stuff like that to vote for edge. I'm kinda pissed about it too.

I never got promised rep for voting. I voted the way I voted because that's who I want to win. Unfortunately, Taker happens to be losing. I never got promised rep though!

The inventor of "way to..." did not intend it to be used in this way. 'Tis a perversion.

I'm just thankful Becca & Klunker didn't follow careers into becoming detectives. Holy shit, a lot of innocent people would be hung, quartered and fucking out-right executed. All because they assumed first and never asked questions.. ever.

Brilliant detective work there guys. :thumbsup:

I'm just thankful Becca & Klunker didn't follow careers into becoming detectives. Holy shit, a lot of innocent people would be hung, quartered and fucking out-right executed. All because they assumed first and never asked questions.. ever.

Brilliant detective work there guys. :thumbsup:

I thought those Abortion topics or what-not showed that with the former...

Will told me in a PM that he was going to personally nominate whomever gave the best argument for Edge for a mod spot in the Wrestling forums.

Or it was something like that.

I don't know, my argument for Edge was pretty convincing.

I voted for Edge because Edge has won King of the Ring and Taker has never won a second round match. first round, I vote Taker, second round, gotta go Edge.

I think I only got rep because it was a good post.

If not, well, Will rep is valuable, and helpful on the road to 10,000.

The road to 10,000? What is that the max rep you can get or something? I think I'm at like 9800 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back