• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the craziest,weirdest, or strangest song you've heard?

The ShIT Factor

Sex-Division Champion of the World!
What's the craziest,weirdest, or strangest song you've heard?

Mine would be Crazy Babies by Ozzy Osbourne. The lyrics don't really make sense IMO. Zakk Wylde isn't bad on this song, in fact the riff is pretty badass. Really the only bad thing is the lyrics, which are the worst I've probably heard, which is too bad because the Ozzman can right some great lyrics. It's probably his worst song so, here it goes

LYRICS:
Crazy Babies

Crazy babies never say die
Born to live on a permanent high
Flying high above the world below
They'd better come down soon or everyone will know just why
Nobody's gonna change them, change them
They've gone over the top
Nobody's gonna tame them, tame them
They're never gonna stop

Walk that walk
Talk that talk
Walk that walk
Talk that talk

Crazy
Babies

When they were born they were born to be wild
Some say I'm another devil's child
Crazy babies in a world of their own
I am a crazy babe you'd better leave me alone tonight

Nobody's gonna change me, change me
I'm gonna do this 'til I die
Nobody's gonna tame me, tame me
So you better not try

Walk that walk
Talk that talk
Walk that walk
Talk that talk

Crazy
Babies

No use talkin 'bout if they'll last
Where they're goin' or about their past
They're just the result of our Society
So frustrated just like you and me, that's right

Nobody's gonna change them, change them
They've gone over the top
Nobody's gonna tame them, tame them
They're never gonna stop

Walk that walk
Talk that talk
Walk that walk
Talk that talk

Yeah, it is really weird. So, post the weirdest song you've heard and see what others have to say.

P.S. sorry I couldn't find a good video for the song

At least that song has structure, a chorus, stanzas, rhythm, etc. That song is nothing compared to "Revolution 9" by The Beatles.

I don't think I can name just one, their is too many.. Specifically, Kontrust does some pretty strange music for a metal band..

[YOUTUBE]zf--ISBmLno[/YOUTUBE]

Ok.. Another one to add..

Here is the strangest song I have ever heard..

[youtube]K6PSNCPJGUc[/youtube]

At least that song has structure, a chorus, stanzas, rhythm, etc. That song is nothing compared to "Revolution 9" by The Beatles.

I really based my choice on the lyrics and the story it tells and not the song structure, but thanks for your input.

Mine would have to be "The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny" by Lemon Demon , which basically just tells the story of a massive fight betwen a load of superheroes, monsters and celebritities/historical figures including Batman, Abraham Lincoln, Optimus Prime and Chuck Norris.

Totally bizarre.

[YOUTUBE]3uk0qunYii4[/YOUTUBE]

Mr Bungle - literally anything from them.
There's probably weirder stuff out there than the stuff they've made, but nothing's as completely odd, whilst still awesome at the same time.

[YOUTUBE]?v=-RBSrUtX0bA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Just one example of their goodness.

Crispin Glover (Back to the Future's George McFly) released an album featuring this gem:

[YOUTUBE]rH6b_lSQst0[/YOUTUBE]

It isn't THE weirdest song I've ever heard, but it's the weirdest song I've ever heard from a band I love. The intro is just plain creepy, and the lyrics are weird (hence why I posted it with lyrics). I recall the first time I heard this was when the Evanescence CD Fallen came out in 2003. I was listening to the whole CD all the way through at about 11 at night, and this came on and creeped the mess out of me. I couldn't sleep that night.
The song still gives me jitters, but I can't help but listen to it all the time. I love it.

Crispin Glover (Back to the Future's George McFly) released an album featuring this gem:

[YOUTUBE]rH6b_lSQst0[/YOUTUBE]

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about Clowny Clown Clown.

I actually downloaded that entire album once, but I never listened to it.

Clowny Clown Clown could definitely be in a top 10 for strange songs.

Wes Borland is typically known as the guitarist for Limp Bizkit. But in 2001 he left and formed a band called Big Dumb Face, they recorded one album

[YOUTUBE]gd3Y4o95ObU[/YOUTUBE]

That's just one song. The entire album is one big mindfuck. Seriously its filled with such randomness you'll think you've ingested something you shouldn't have.

Mine would have to be "The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny" by Lemon Demon , which basically just tells the story of a massive fight betwen a load of superheroes, monsters and celebritities/historical figures including Batman, Abraham Lincoln, Optimus Prime and Chuck Norris.

Totally bizarre.

[YOUTUBE]3uk0qunYii4[/YOUTUBE]

First off, there's no way that Abe Lincoln could defeat Batman.

[YOUTUBE]onRk0sjSgFU[/YOUTUBE]

People recognize this as the song from that movie "Vanilla Sky" with Tom Cruise. It's not particularly a creepy movie (Cruise plays David Aames who is frozen in a lucid dream state. Well, yeah. I guess that is kind of creppy), but this song hits the nail on the head in terms of weird. I remember, I was with my old man driving late at night, and this song came on as we drove down a barren road. Creepiest four minutes of my life. The song is just an overall weird song. I'll admit that the song is quite mysterious and captivating, but it isn't any less creepy.

[YOUTUBE]bXV71xzDdJE[/YOUTUBE]

Everything Ween does is brilliant. They can quite honestly do any genre and excel. This "weird" about this song is the fact that the verses are a young boy who's dying asking about God, death, and his situation. Eerie song, and yes, I do enjoy it.

[YOUTUBE]xn9tnSgylqc[/YOUTUBE]

Already posted this song in the Bar Room. Love Frusciante's solo stuff. This song may sound like nonesense to a casual music fan, but it's a very emotional song, contrasted by the soft, soothing guitar play by the great Frusciante.

Man, you guys listen to crazy shit. I don't think my pick is any crazy, weird & strange but I don't listen to the type of music that you guys do.

[YT]vgeV23orVx0[/YT]

It's likely that this song is a love song for the Devil especially since there's speculation that she is a freemason. Here are some of the lyrics

"I looked into your eyes/And my world came tumbling down /You're the devil in disguise /That's why I'm singing this song/To know you is to love you/You're everywhere I go and everybody knows/To love you is to be part of you/I pay for you with tears and swallow all my pride"

Now if you wanna talk craziest video, I'd go with "Knife" by Grizzly Bear. It's a fantastic song but the had to of been drug induced. I can't fathom a guess to it's meaning or how it ties in with the lyrics. But then again, who ever knows what musicians are every thinking when creating their music.

[youtube]En-0Pgo3_OI[/youtube]

Edit: Another weird song is "Mexican Seafood" by Nirvana. Lyrics speak for themself.

[youtube]bBOMZBxQAjc[/youtube]

lyrics:
Ah, the itchy flakes, it is flaming
To, the gels and creams, it is pertaining
To, a fungus mold cured by injection
Hope it's only Ah, a yeast infection

Oh well it hurts when I, hurts when I pee
Oh well it hurts when I, hurts when I see

Now I vomit cum and diarrhea
On the tile floor, like oatmeal-pizza
Fill my toilet bowl, full of a cloudy puss
I feel the blood, becoming chowdered rust