Best Song: Nickelback

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
blog-nickelback.jpg

Please dont post in here trashing Nickelback. If you dont like them, dont waste your time on telling us why they "suck"

Nickelback has a lot of good songs in my opinion. But I'm going to go with "savin me" I really dont know what it is about the song that I like, but I've loved from the second I heard it. I personally view the lyrics in a christian meaning. When you look at it that way the lyrics are very powerfull. But there's a lot of good songs besides savin me. Rockstar, If today was your last day, How you remind me, and too bad are all also favorites of mine. So which do you think is the best Nickelback song?

my personal favorite song by nickelback has got to be "savin me" i dont really know why, there are other good songs that could be my favorite (animals, someone that youre with, slow motion) but i (for some reason) like savin me the best. i have always liked the guitar solo, and the intro is good too. maybe its the lyrics that draw me to it, i do not know. bbut to me, this is their best song

Reactions: CCS
My favorite Nickelbac song is "Rock Star". The song just gives me a summer feel prob cause when i went to see y favorte team play, the red sox, Josh Beckett used this song. Kind of gives you the thought that i like what i have but it would be cool to be so and so and have this or that and live a certain lifestyle.

Well I'm not sure but once I go see them in 3 weeks I'll let you know (that was for Sparky)

As for my favorite song of their's I'd go with Animals. Not because it's a classic, but the group of friends that I hung out with in high school used it as our theme song. The random looks you would get when we'd spring the lines from it on each other were priceless. Not the greatest mainstream song, but full of memories for me.

I will say this about Nickelback. Since they became really famous with Silver Side Up, I have always hated damn near to death every first single they had off an album (How You Remind Me, Someday, Photograph, Gotta Be Somebody), but always like the second singles (Too Bad, Figured You Out, Animals, Something in Your Mouth), the rest are yay or nay. To me, the first singles are always the same, slower, about memories, pain, breakup, relationships; which is fine, but not my favourites and because it's Nickelback, they're generally over played. Then the second singles are also the same, but there more rocked out rockstar songs, faster, just as catchy, and usually about sex and drugs. But now to answer the threads question, I'd have to go with Animals. It's a quick little number, catchy and not over played on the radio, it's actually more of a rare threat to listen to and one of my favourite songs to listen to when I'm driving.

My favourite and the only NickelBack song that I like is the song Breathe. It is older than most singles, and I am not even sure if it was a single in the United States. When Nickelback first was trying to make it, you could literally see then play live for a nickel all across western Canada. Then they became Pop Radio Rock horrendous in my opinion music producing corporate Zombies.

Breathe, though not known by many is my favourite song by them, and you should check it out if you havent haerd it.

It's an easy choice for me, and it's Side Of A Bullet.

I love songs that you can drive to, and this song always gets me revved up. It's also very well written, and the lyrics tell a visual story, which most songwriters forget to do these days.

I was always a fan of Nickelback, but this song made them one of my favorites. It's the main reason I'd love to see them live.

You want me to fucking choose? Cunt. :(

Anyway If i have to choose a nickelback song that is my favourite it would have to be Either how you remind me, or even too bad. Both of these songs I play over and over again. I am a massive fan of nickelback and proudly admit it. but these two songs here have meaning to them and when i listen to them i can feel like its me singing them about my life. in a way if you understand what I am saying??

It's very easy for me. Side of a bullet.

I am a huge Pantera fan. Then I bought All The Right Reasons and literally fell in love with this song. I instantly knew what it was about just from the title. The lyrics are very poignant for a Nickelback song and it does create quite the picture. I had the chance too see them perform this live. The emotion they put into it is beyond incredible. IT goes to show you that Dimebag influenced a lot of people, and he will not be forgotten. Big props to Nickelback for this awesome song.

Every Nickelback song I've ever loved has been played to death on music channels and radios and I grow sick of them. It's a shame, because I like their sound.
That said, my favourite by them would have to be Far Away. It's not their biggest musical masterpiece, but it was popular at a time when TM and I were doing long distance. It seemed applicable at the time. I also have an embarrassing love for sappy songs.
Photograph was in the running to be the song played at my graduation, but there was a mild drug reference (red eyes) and we weren't allowed to use it. It was for the best, because by the time May rolled around, it was deemed overplayed and no longer cool. When you haven't heard it in awhile, it's a decent song.

I bought All the Right reasons not long ago I was indifferent of them before that. I'm trying to remember why I bought it actually. Anyway, I love Far Away. I love that type of song, and I love the video. I think it's quite different to some of their other stuff, but a really good different. This song turned me into a pretty big Nickelback fan. The whole album is pretty good actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back