What's Tha Point

C

Colesey_4_Life

You know what i have to be honest this week on Wrestlezone's Forums all i have seen is WWE Sucks & TNA Sucks......... And it's doin' my head in...... Usually it's been fun to read on here but now all there is is this crap........ Since this past Sunday when Kurt Angle basically told Vince to go fuck him self and jumped ship to TNA.
All people have been doin' is bitchin about it......... WWE fans are Chaotic Mode & TNA fans are bein' ****y about it all...... So why dont everyone put a stop to it cause surley we can move on........ Instead of talkin' bou your rival company's shitness talk about your own........ I've said this before and im gonna have to say it again......... If you like Storylines watch WWE....... If you like Wrestling then watch TNA....... If you like both stop bitchin' and watch fuckin' both....... It aint hard is it......... End of days it's Wrestling and any true Wrestling fan should support both products cause it's wrestling....... So people shut tha fuck up cause your all doin my head in about this...... MOVE THA FUCK ON BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Now Thats Real, It's Damn Real

DeathIsARight said:
If it pisses you off that much don't read the threads, simple.

Cause this is a place for disscusion not hate threads....... I bet people here wanna see Caption Comps or Positive Threads which they can disscus in...... There been about 30 threads in tha last Two days bout tha same subject....... It's gettin' borin' now......

Colesey_4_Life said:
Cause this is a place for disscusion not hate threads....... I bet people here wanna see Caption Comps or Positive Threads which they can disscus in...... There been about 30 threads in tha last Two days bout tha same subject....... It's gettin' borin' now......

Copy threads are against the rules, just take a note and alert an mod.

Na dont worry bou it.......... Not as if i copied it from someone else..... Only posted in TNA Forum as well to tell both diff fan bases....... MOB will get it...

Well, do you remember the old days? WCW kickin' ass with the NWO. Vince, Austin and the Rock tearing up RAW. Watching the first hour of Nitro, watching the two hour Raw, and then switching back to catch the replay of WCWs second hour. 6-7 matches on Raw instead of 1 1/2 hours of talking and bullshit. Sting in the rafters. Bischoff slinging the shit at Vince and vice versa. Wrestling has gone downhill, and people here who PAY MONEY to see it have a right to be entertained!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back