What's on your pre-order?

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
A while ago, there was a thread about what games people put on pre-order. It's old, and far too out dated... so I decided to make a newer one. With so many games giving out special deals for your pre-orders or even some games just being juicy enough to where you want to assure your copy, there are games that people generally pre-order. And if you don't pre-order, then what games are you getting when they first come out?

Currently, I've got three games total on pre-order. NCAA Football 2013, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, and Max Payne 3.

For NCAA, it's simple... I love football, and their games are even better. I am looking forward to playing a newer game since I still only have 2011.

Ghost Recon has to be my game of the year. I've been waiting on it since it was announced years ago and I saw the first gameplay footage. The way things seem to work only make my mouth water more and more that it's just so amazing. I have a 360 and a kinect so the ability to dissect and build my own weapon from the ground up is just amazing that I can't wait to get it.

Max Payne 3. It took this long for Rockstar to release, and I'm praying that this is put in the same level as Midnight Club (success) and not in GTA IV & Red Dead Redemption (failure - IMO). Needless to say, I've been waiting for this game for a long time and am finally stoked that it's here.

I've got the new Prototype game on pre-order because I love the story in the first one. It was like Resident Evilx5000. But this new one has a new character with new powers so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out and if the new will meet the old.

Havent done it yet, but assassins creed 3 is definitely on my pre order list. When i heard about this taking place during the time of the revolutionary war, i flipped out, because i know that the storyline will be epic. Plus, you can finally climb trees, that always bugged me in previous games.

^Climb trees? Well since these games have been highly in city games I never thought about it but now that you mention it, it just sounds awesome dude:D.

For some reason only game I ever pre-ordered was Diablo 3. Seriously how long have we been waiting Blizzard? Oh yes since year 2000 (personally I been waiting since 2001 but never the less). And how long is that? Yes 12 freaking years. And why does it take to make a that is popular so long to make? You and your fancy WoW that has been stealing spotlight from your other titles . I will always hate that WoW for being so successful and stealing the spotlight from WC and Diablo. And now we might not even get WC4 thanks to that.

And how late is this game? To be honest I would have thought it would at least have come out last year about this time but per usual we just had to wait.

It really better deliver(game itself that is).

I'm thinking I'm going to reserve:
Halo 4
Borderlands 2
Bioshock Infinite

There might be more but those are all the ones I know for sure I will want to play right after they come out...

Havent done it yet, but assassins creed 3 is definitely on my pre order list. When i heard about this taking place during the time of the revolutionary war, i flipped out, because i know that the storyline will be epic. Plus, you can finally climb trees, that always bugged me in previous games.

So climbing a tree excites you? Glad I'm not you poindexter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back