• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's Next for Triple H

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
so we just saw Triple H and The Undertaker have the match of the night but they both seemed extremely exhausted particulary UT even though he won. So its very probable that he is going to take a break.... BUT
what about Triple H?, the rumor was this was gonna be a career vs streak match but it wasnt although triple h did die trying to end the streak....
my question is..... what does Triple H do now? retire, we see him on raw tonight to start another programa or does he take a few months of rest (which i find unlikely if he didnt retired last night because 6 weeks ago he basically came back after 10 months .....
thoughts?

I also wonder what is next for him because he said theres nothing left so there can only be a few choices that will happen.

1. He becomes the Raw GM
2. He continues feud with Sheamus or start a new random feud with someone
3. He gives his farewell speech on RAW tonight and he becomes a behind-the-scenes guy and retires from in-ring wrestling

For a while I thought he would easily break Ric Flairs record of 16 world titles but looking at the situation now I think that he will not equal the record.

I would say HHH should feud with Sheamus but he is the US champ and is mid - way through a feud with Bryan.

Maybe HHH could feud with the nexus or the draft could open the possiblity of a feud with someone like ; mcintyre, Swagger or Ziggler.

I hope retirment to be honest. Nothing more to do, buried the locker room when he came back and has a new job within the WWE. He should go with it and do whats he's been saying for the past months...Retire!

Personally I see 3 possibilities.

1) HHH starts feuding with The Miz
2) HHH starts feuding with Dolph Ziggler
3) HHH goes on a "prove myself to be the best" storyline. He basically starts at the lower end of the midcard and works his way up.

He's not gone yet, I expect WM 28 to be his or UT's sendoff and WM 29 the other's.

Sheamus would make sense but he is caught up with Daniel Bryan and while I would really like to see those three in a three way feud with the US Title I doubt it will happen.

I think the obvious answer is to put over some damn talent. Not the CM Punks, John Cenas, or Randy Ortons, but the Dolph Zigglers, Del Rios and John Morrisons. Triple H needs to stick around just a litte bit longer because the WWE is in need of some help to put the unestablished guys over. Such as Alberto Del Rio or Dolph Ziggler. They seem to have trouble when it comes to the crowd giving a shit so there's no doubt a feud with Triple H would definitely put them over. Same with John Morrison. He always seems to get so close to either the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE Championship. But he isn't quite there. It's going to take someone like Triple H to put these young guys over. That's what he needs to do.

I think Triple H will:

1. Fued with the Miz

2. Turn heel and fued with Orton, Morrison, Bryan

3. Fued with a draftee i.e Drew, Swagger, Rhodes

4. Fueds with the Nexus

5. Joins Nexus and fueds with Orton

6. Starts a new evolution - Ryan, Dibiase and Seth Rollins (a crazy idea)

7. Drafted

I reckon most likely it will be 1., 2., 3. or 4. They are the most likely options but personally I hope it is 7. ONLY IF A FACE or 6 as a Heel!

I feel hes gonna annouce hes got nothing to do and that he feels he wants to retire. and Orton's music plays..... and watch the WWE take it from there

I would like to see him as a heel again. Perhaps have him in a triple threat match with Miz and Cena for the WWE championship.

But if he remains face, I'd like to see him against Michael Cole. Have Cole be more of a manager in the feud, so HHH vs Swagger or something.

I have 3 hopes for HHH;
1) He feuds with Miz/Cena and has one last title reign
2) He turns heel and starts a new stable, preferably this would be to put over younger superstars like Ted DiBiase, Zack Ryder, Mason Ryan.
3) Feud with The Rock. Simply for nostalgia. These two haven't been face to face for years, would be a dream come true to witness possibly one of the best rivalries of all time occur again.

Triple h has such a gimmick/look he could fued with anyone and it would work; personally i'd like HHH vs Del Rio for no real reason. Then HHH vs Rhodes because that's a hit I feel could/should be main eventing over Miz etc

I hope he sticks too the backstage and make occasional appearances. Triple H full time is pushed more than Cena. He's fun for the first few weeks but his act gets old fast. We already have way too much mic time on Raw. HHH's promos are averagely about 10-15 minutes long.

well i think next years wrestlemania it will be the rematch this time streak vs career and thats when triple h either retires or breaks the streak or revels himself to be the g.m. of raw

I think he should retire and run the WWE. the way he tapped out to taker like a little bitch, i know they wont let him go out like that, but he should retire. either that, or when the rock confronts cena or whatever they do with that trash, h comes out and pedigrees the rock, then pedigrees cena, then tells both of them to suck it, and then just leave. raw would end and everybody would blow the fuck up!

For a while I thought he would easily break Ric Flairs record of 16 world titles but looking at the situation now I think that he will not equal the record.

I think that too, but not because he's retiring or cutting down his ring time. I think he's coming back as a full-time wrestler and we're going to see him engaging in feuds, putting over young talent, and re-establishing the standard of excellence we've come to expect of him.

What I think he's not coming back to do is set himself up as champion and vanquishing all challengers. Maybe he'll arrange a transition title or two for himself, but even that will have the ultimate purpose of passing the belt to someone else.

For all the talk of how Triple H has used his family relations to boost his own career, I've found him to be completely realistic about his advancing age and declining physical prowess. He shouldn't be a champion anymore and no one knows it better than him.

But retire?..................Not a chance.

I think he's very close to retirement. However I doubt he will go out quietly like Austin did. With no mention that Wrestlemania 19 would be his last match. I think HHH will stay off TV for a while to sell the effects of his match with Undertaker. Then come back to due a retirement angle with someone. I just don't see him getting into another title feud this point in his career.

I think the game is goin to slowly start to begin the move from wrestler to the creative side. I'd love for H to possibly create a new degeneration X with four or five youngsters, guys like Seth Rollins (Tyler Black), Derek Bateman and Alex Riley. Just have him in the background guiding them through and getting them over as quickly as possible, You could have them feud with punks nexus if they decide to carry on nexus, maybe culminating in a mania 28 match bewteen new nexus and new dx (Book it under survior series rules) and then have punk and hhh in a singles match

If Triple H does indeed withdraw from the in-ring action I could imagine him and Michael Cole becoming co-general managers, kinda like Austin and Bischoff wee for a while.
If he doesn't withdraw, I have indeed no clue what's next in store for him.

Im already tired of seeing triple h and undertaker blahh blah blah. Matter fact i got tired of it 2 weeks after 2 21 11. Anyways I would like to see triple h go for the wwe championship one more time. Or maybe get in a feud with Punk or the Miz, Or as we saw ted dibiase. For me this is the best time for the wwe. After wrestlemania. Brand new feuds are build due to the wwe draft, which i hope there will be. As someone said above i would love to see rock and hhh face to face. Never gotten face to face in a while. Maybe one more time? Cody Rhodes has gotten a push feuding with a world champ Rey Mysterip . Cody Rhodes's former tag partner dibiase could do the same with HHH. Maybe having a match at extreme Rules.

I think Ric Flair's record is a good storyline.... if he can win the title twice this year and wins it again at the next wrestlemania.....then goes on the biggest losing streak of his career, too old to compete with the younger atheletes, out of this prime, and against all odds at the wrestlemania two years from now... wins his 17th ...very emotional and Retires.

Triple H's promos leading upto WM 27 have done nothing but bury the World titles he's won and the WWE and World Championship themselves. He stated that beating Taker is worth more than all of the Championships combined.

Terrible, once again HHH is able to bury everything and anything that is not him. He even made his friend HBK and his efforts look poor. Triple H hurts everything he touches and the future guys like Barrett were kicking butt and entertaining fans while he was away.

I hope what's next for Triple H is he goes back to being "retired" or semi retired, to me he is a cancer and depushes anyone he is in a program with or comes in contact with. Poor Chris Masters still hasn't come back from a comment Trips made abot him years ago, no matter how many awesome matches he has on superstars...

Triple H should either put over younger talent or retire. He's done everything there is in the WWE, aside from beating Undertaker's streak (and I hope nobody does). I know this is only wishful thinking on my part, but it'd be great if he entered some kind of a feud with CM Punk. If CM Punk got a pinfall victory over Triple H, then I'd say the guy has further solidified his status as a top performer. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back