What's Next For Sheamus?

I'm thinking Sheamus will face Triple H at Wrestle Mania and hopefully the program will be extended for another month or so beyond it. They are workout partners, but Triple H really could teach Sheamus a thing or two on tv and it could be a hell of a feud. Both men bring so much intensity. This has the potential to be a better feud than it looks on paper.

I do believe that Sheamus has a bright future ahead of him. He has come such a long way from when he became champion at WWE:TLC. He has improved greatly on his mic skills and his in-ring abillity and really made him look like a top guy. I would look for WWE to move him to SmackDown in the draft in april and he will compete in the main event picture there. Undertaker vs. Sheamus anybody?

Like everyone's said before me I think a feud with Triple H heading into WrestleMania 26 is unavoidable at this point, the crotch shot in the Elimination Chamber and the pin by Triple H I think sets up the Feud perfectly, look for it to officially start on the next Monday Night Raw.

Personally I liked how he was built as Champion and he lost the Title with a bit of Dignity and a strong Showing so I'm happy for him, if Triple H gives him the win and lets him get over at WrestleMania imagine the Star Power Sheamus would get? Mind you this is Triple H but you never know... Heres to hoping.

He should turn face and feud with Zack Ryder, culminating with a Wrestlemania match. A “Spray on Tan on a Pole” match. Zack Ryder can no longer use the spray on tan if he loses, and Sheamus must use it before every match if he loses. They can also use the spray on tan as well as the aerosol can as a weapon in the match if they get it off the pole. Whoever wins, at bare minimum we get 1 guy who no longer leaves us stuck like a deer in headlights when you look at them.

If that doesn’t happen, I really could care less what’s next for Shaemus. He needs to start from the bottom. He was a victim of the WWE push machine which catapulted him to the main event before he could even connect with the crowd, and before he could even come into his own as a character. He cannot cut an intense promo, and during his championship run he got wins over NO ONE. He beat Evan Bourne, Santino, Christian, and MVP. He didn’t even get to fight for his title back, and now has nothing to do.

A feud with HHH isn’t what he needs, a feud with Kofi Kingston, Christian, or maybe even Mark Henry is what he needs. He needs to establish himself, because although he had the title, he was still a nobody. If he gets released tomorrow, would we remember him a month from now? I don’t think we would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back