What's a good name for Cesaro's Swing?

JT Strike's Alt

Dark Match Winner
All great or even Okay finishers needs a name, even daniel bryan finally got a name for his running knee.

Now it's time for wwe to give a name to this awesome move, if it wasn't for Brock lesnar finisher being called f-5 this would've been the perfect name for it, its a spin his song has tornado sirens.

But since that's already taken i couldn't think of one good name heres all i got.

Cesaro Ride

The Twister

Gravity Fails

Please name your names you could suggest that he name his, and also do you agree and say f-5 would've been a perfect name if it wasn't for brock lesnar already name his finisher that

Oh So bryans running knee is great move. Have you seen kenta or nagata perform it? Thats a great move. Not bryans mcdonalds-version of it

Oh So bryans running knee is great move. Have you seen kenta or nagata perform it? Thats a great move. Not bryans mcdonalds-version of it
As if he couldn't perform it more brutal. It's the WWE style, and WWE is like the McDonald's of wrestling. Bryan can work both styles and WWE's is fine.

I said great and okay finishers need names, i gave his as a example he used it for months until he got the name knee plus.

Kinda what cesaro is going through his finisher needs name too.

Knee Plus is an awful name tbh.

Not everything needs a flashy name. An armbar should be an armbar, a cesaro swing should be a cesaro swing. :) But if one could indulge, id say "Ride The Lightning"

The Swinger :D

But I think Cesaro Swing sounds like a better name than Big Swing or Giant Swing. Somewhat like Angle Slam/Angle Lock, he too can have Cesaro Swing and Cesaro Uppercut.

I saw an article on here saying that Daniel named it the Knee Plus but I've never actually heard it referred to as that on TV.

Anyway, just like the Knee doesn't need a name, the Swing doesn't need a name. The moves are already over.

I saw an article on here saying that Daniel named it the Knee Plus but I've never actually heard it referred to as that on TV.

Anyway, just like the Knee doesn't need a name, the Swing doesn't need a name. The moves are already over.

Now that you mentioned it i hadn't heard them say it in awhile, Daniel Bryan announced that his move would be called knee plus during the build up of daniel bryan vs hhh match at wrestlemania 30. and michael cole & jerry lawler stressed it for a week or so i don't think it catched on.

I hadn't seen him hit it since the night after wrestlemania 30, So maybe the knee plus is gonna get another name i personally don't like the knee plus.

With all the Knees2Faces signs, I just assumed that's what Bryan's move is called.

The Swingaroonie. :suspic:

booker%20t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back