• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What'll happen to The Corre's Wrestlemania if Big Show is injured?

Justin Satiable

Pre-Show Stalwart
Last time I looked at a "Wrestlemania Plans" article, they were pointing towards The Corre vs Big Show at Wrestlemania, which you don't need an insider to tell you. They've been beating on Big Show and Big Show has beaten on them for weeks, and it was inevitably hyping to a match.

However, if the Big Show's alleged injury is, in fact, serious, then will the Corre lose that spot they could possibly have had at Wrestlemania? There's hardly time to hype another program for them, so I can't see Barrett's phenomenal year ending with a Wrestlemania match should Show be out of action.

So answer the question in the thread title. What dyou think will happen with the Corre without the Big Show?

If Big Show's that seriously injured, they'll probably have Corre attack Big Show in a serious way which could have him leave TV to heal(which would also make Corre seem like a more serious threat). Then the other superstars(like Kane and anyone else they're planning to use) will stand up and face Corre with show being being replaced in the fued.

Firstly, unless something's broken, I expect Big Show to be OK for Wrestlemania.

That said, if a new angle needed to be done quickly, I'd probably have Barrett vs Kofi Kingston (who seems lost in the shuffle) for the Intercontinental Title. Barrett hasn't won anything of note and I think an IC title run would do more for him than it has for Kofi this time around.

I'd also have Slater and Gabriel defend the tag-team titles at Wrestlemania - which I feel makes more sense than a thrown-together 8-man tag match that they were believed to be going with.

As far as Ezekiel Jackson goes, I don't really have much interest as I don't feel he brings much of anything to the table. Maybe a match against Kane who looks lost in the shuffle as well?

The Corre is the reason I watch WWE. Barrett is the best thing going on WWE television I would watch him feud with anybody and then wrestle them at Mania.

That being said the Corre have only been attacking BS, when they should be trying to take over Smackdown, so I'm surprised they haven't taken ot Mysterio and other of the faces...

If Show was out I'm sure Kofi, Kane, Christian maybe even Diesel would step up to the plate...

They would just have to have Kane continue on against The Corre because Kane is also in a feud with them. While I'm sure Big Show will be fine but in case he isn't, WWE would have to have Kane take the spotlight and begin a full scale war on The Corre and Barrett at WM.

Well they're just saying that he has a deep bruise so he'll have plenty of time to let it heal. It shouldn't really be an issue.

However if it does, I agree with whoever said that Barrett vs Kofi for the IC Title would be a good replacement. Seriously, Barrett is the only member of The Corre who has never held a Championship in the WWE. It's time to nullify that.

As for the rest of them, seriously who cares? If somehow he can't go, I'd just assume that Kane would get someone else, say Kofi or something to help him out in the battle.

No matter though, as I am sure Show will be back in time and this whole discussion will have been pointless.

If Big Show is injured, Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston would be good. But I don't think two shows would be enough to build a match for the Intercontinental Championship. Kane going one-on-one with Barrett isn't a 'WrestleMania match' to me and would in all likelihood be dull.

So, I've got an idea: a four-on-four elimination match. Last night, The Corre beat the crap out Kane and The Big Show. If The Big Show is injured, that would be the best place for him to be taken off TV. Then, have three young Superstars come with Kane and say that The Big Show was "not only their inspiration growing up, but also their friend". Make this all about honour. For the Superstars to join Kane, I'm thinking Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre (a brief face turn) and Trent Barreta (whom I prefer to the bigger name of Chris Masters).

The Big Show is clearly not injured, so this post is wholly pointless. Go me.

Big Show is NOT injured.

we will definitely see an Eight-Man Tag Match at WrestleMania, or maybe even a Handicap Match between The Corre and Big Show/Kane.

after watching SD this morning (don't watch it on Friday's, cause I go out and have fun on Friday Nights), I see some sort of US Title/IC Title Match taking place at Mania, and I do NOT see Kingston being involved in the Corre/Big Show/Kane feud for Mania.

I'd like to see a US Title and IC Title match with BOTH of them on the line in the same match featuring Kingston, Sheamus and Daniel Bryan, cause since Sheamus beat Bryan for the US title and beat Kingston last night, I would love a Triple Threat 2 Fall Match between them three like the Jericho/Angle/Benoit 2 Fall match from WM 2000.

EDIT:

if Christian doesn't get added to the WHC match, after watching him defeat Del Rio on SD, then I would add him to that US Title/IC Title match thus making it a Fatal 4-Way, and maybe even adding a Ladder Match to it since we won't get a MITB match this year.

Kane, Big Show, Santino, Kozlov Vs The Corre

Tag Titles on the line... If the Corre wins Slater/Gabriel retain... if BigShow/Kane win they get the titles... if Santino/Kozlov win... they get the titles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back