Whatis s your favorite(or favorites) music video

An Angry Blonde

Occasional Pre-Show
Do really need to explain what this is about? No, well good because all you have to do are three things....

#1: What music video is it?
#2: Why is it your favorite?
and for the hell of it
#3: How would you change it?
I'm feeling lazy right now so I'll post mine later,
so now its your turn

In Repair-Our Lady Peace

[YOUTUBE]Kve68FFRjtA[/YOUTUBE]

Not only Do I love the song but I just love the artistic creativity behind it. I find it rather unique as far as a music video goes, its so cool. As far as changing anything about it? No, I don't think I would change a thing about it, its awesome as it is and I can't imagine it being any better.

[YOUTUBE]nDepqD_Wlkg[/YOUTUBE]

Then more recently Seethers Country Song Video has climbed up my ladder of favorites. I love the song and just find the video all too funny.

I don't even like The Black Keys but this is the best music video OF ALL TIME

[YOUTUBE]x_PrT25o8Vs[/YOUTUBE]

:lmao: freakin AWESOME

Beck has always been unique ever since his song "Loser" was released but "E-Pro" is definitely my favorite video of his and one of my all-time favorites. The song itself doesn't rank in my top 100 but while watching the video it seems so much better. Nothing I would change here.

[YOUTUBE]RIrG6xBW5Wk[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously, who didn't like this video when it was released? What's not to like about it? Fatboy Slim providing some good music while Christopher Walken dances. Does it get better. I just thought of this now but the one thing I would have changed (Not that this video needs a change) is that I might have included another guy and having it be a dance off with Walken winning when he starts flying.

[YOUTUBE]wCDIYvFmgW8[/YOUTUBE]

Honorable Mentions: White Stripes - Denial Twist, Foo Fighters - Big Me, Coldplay - Strawberry Swing

This is the best music video ever, Rammstein's Keine Lust is the weirdest but most epic thing you will ever see. Fat suits for the win :p

[YOUTUBE]ytRQjrP4A0s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]97S66xee0U8[/YOUTUBE]

i like it because it is a good song with meaning

The girl is Jane from Diary of Jane. The little boy is the bands first album, Saturate (notice the Saturate album cover behind the boy?) The old man represents the bands 2nd album (See WE ARE NOT ALONE album cover). The man in black walking around is the Angel from EVIL ANGEL. And the sacrifice made by the man who was by Janes side at the end is DEAR AGONY (notice? the DEAR AGONY album cover ex-ray in the room?
Also the kids Blue/Black tears symbolise Internal mourning of a loved one,the appearntly there is a story and its if you see the Evilangel/Faceless angel it means you are close to dieing
The Guy on jane's side is the lead singer Ben Burnely
and lastly the Dear Agony cover is a icture of bens brain.

i would never change a thing about it

Ok, I'm going to post 2. The first video is strictly from my pervy side.

Gwen Stefani, Underneath It All

Seriously, Gwen Stefani is just hot. She looks AMAZING in this video.

Weezer, Pork and Beans

I love this song, and really get a kick out of how they incorporated a bunch of internet buzz videos into their video. I'm sure that some will think that this video was just lazy, and a rip off of youtube, and that's ok. I still get a kick out of it.

Oasis- The Masterplan

[YOUTUBE]hV8uo2n1izc[/YOUTUBE]

I really like how this is a moving version of the famous Lowry painting "Going To The Match", with all the band members drawn in the style of the characters in the painting.

The stadium (Bolton's old ground Burnden Park) has been switched for Man Citys old ground Maine Road, as Oasis are all huge City fans.

However, the best part of the video has to be that the Liam Gallagher character has THAT swaggering walk just like in real life....brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back