what you thought about ecw debut

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by shinyako, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinyako

shinyako Dark Match Jobber

I missed half of it but i thought it was good not great could have had more of an impact ecw needs to push more wrestlers and then i assume it will pick up..

2. shinyako

oh by the way i thought it was nice to see angle do some shoot wrestling i like how angle fits in ecw but on the other hand ecw is not just about hardcore i remember when i would watch the old ecw and see some solid back and forth wrestling matches such as justin credible vs (insert name) and tony mamaluke vs super crazy so in conclusion i hope ecw stays true to its roots.

3. realblackhart

realblackhart Mid-Card Championship Winner

Have you not seen the 18 page thread on the ECW show on top of all the threads

4. shinyako

nope im new

5. yea but still you should have

6. gamehead

gamehead Championship Contender

I thought the show sucked. It was alot worse the expected. That girl didn't even flash her tits. And all the matches besides the battle royale were squash matches. The only things good were the edge, rvd, cena mayhem and the battle royale. The rest of it SUCKED!

7. lalakerz

lalakerz Fusion is back baby!!

i agree 110% on every word he said ^

Sandman vs The Zombie
    Heyman said he'd do stuff w/ vampires n stuff, but its gay!
    anyway... 2 second match... a couple kendo stick shots... 1,2,3

Credible vs Angle
    Quick match that didnt have the ECW feel

8. DeeCee

DeeCee Guest

:icon_eek:

Obviously your aren't and weren't a ECW fan. Having the WWE guys there were low points in the show, other than Credible jobbing to Angle in three minutes.

9. schiops

schiops Dark Match Jobber

I thought they were supposed to be building up the ecw talent, yet they have credible, who's a former ecw world champ job to angle. That makes the ecw guys look weak imo.

10. shinyako

i was very upset about credible jobbing to angle what happened to the old credible with the cane?? i understand about how kurt is the new ecw main guy but that could have been the headline match for the show! they could have skipped the whole taz vs king segment and added more time for the match...well cant have everything perfect i guess...

11. the_whole_f'n_show

I thought the show totally sucked. It was not ecw at all. The fans made ECW and until they realize that taping before or after smackdown isn't going to work, ECW will be the next XFL. The saving grace might be that they are supposed to tape a show on july 4 at the ECW arena in Philly, there the fans should be able to show what ECW is all about, not these terrible matches that revolve around wwe wrestlers. Having the Big Show in ECW is a complete smack in the face

12. shinyako

lol the next xfl!! well hopefully with new talent that gets pushed(maybe a returning test?? or jeff hardy??) and old talent that doesnt get jobbed hopefully ecw will survive...but remember this is still an early stage so anything can happen...

13. bewarethepink

bewarethepink Dark Match Jobber

Yeah the debut sucked, even WWE/ECW knows it, but it’s gonna take time for the adjustments and for them to get going with a good show. I mean RAW was pretty lame at first but with time it got to be better. Even though ECW has had their own show before they got bought out, there are a lot of things that are different from before (AKA Vince), but it’s just gonna take time. Its not gonna suck forever….

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.