• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What WZF moment elicited the strongest reaction from you?

markhenry_480x480.jpg

When like 75% of the people that said they'd be in the Sports Debater's League dropped out halfway through because making two posts a week was just too much to ask after I told them exactly what they'd have to do and I kept having to rotate things because they couldn't keep their work for two months. Yet most of them could easily be found in the bar room posting stupid pictures of things because they had all the time in the world to do that.

Banning Sid.

this one time I edited a picture and changed matt hardy's hands into slices of pizza and a bunch of people liked it

it is still the highlight of my life

Getting around 1500 rep points for getting rid of Battlez. I was still pretty damn knew here and I wasn't sure if he was liked or disliked or if I would just come off looking like a giant douche or not. Not that it would have changed what I did, just came out well. Same for GameRage.

As far as shit that doesn't make me look like an egomaniac goes, I remember Coco making me spit my taters on too many occasions to count.

I hated everyone who made a big deal out of the DB firing tbh ...nevermind, I hate a lot of things. :p

When Lee told me to post more so he could rep me is probably the most positive reaction from me. :)

Anytime someone who hated me early on acknowledges that I am a good poster. And recalling some of the stuff I did, mostly being a huge douche, I'd say I had a rocky beginning with most guys here. That stuff never fails to make me smile.

I laugh at most things Sam, SNS or SJ post. Because these guys are genuinely funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back