• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What WZF moment elicited the strongest reaction from you?

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
The Wrestlezone moment that got the biggest genuine reaction out of me was when Sly said that had I not have took a sabbatical from WZ, I could have had the chance to become a mod. Now, the becoming a mod bit was nice, but what I really reacted strongly to was that Sly thought at least fairly highly of me to believe I could've been a viable mod.

I've had a lot of real reactions from here, be it from something really funny or something serious. I know the D-man/Sidious feud gave me quite a few laughs.

What are some strong real responses that you got from your stint at WZ?

Err... I can't say very much gets a reaction out of me. I recall Irish managed to annoy me a fair bit during one of our debates. Outside of that I'm pretty much limited to a couple of incidences of mild satisfaction; usually at Norcal being generally awesome or one of the half dozen or so people I have admiration for complimenting my posting ability.

That's it really; I've always said that the the moment anything on the internet starts having the slightest effect on my demeanor that it's time to put myself to bed with a shovel.

Err... I can't say very much gets a reaction out of me. I recall Irish managed to annoy me a fair bit during one of our debates. Outside of that I'm pretty much limited to a couple of incidences of mild satisfaction; usually at Norcal being generally awesome or one of the half dozen or so people I have admiration for complimenting my posting ability.

That's it really; I've always said that the the moment anything on the internet starts having the slightest effect on my demeanor that it's time to put myself to bed with a shovel.

So you really weren't sad when I stepped down? :icon_neutral:

What are you trying to do, Gelg, make my thread null from the start?

When I made that thread about grey rep, arguing with Jose and when NorCal gave me my first big rep before I had even 50 rep points.

So you really weren't sad when I stepped down?

Not particularly. I was being nice out of general fondness for you and respect for your contributions. You were a damn good TNA mod, but it didn't actually effect my life much.

What are you trying to do, Gelg, make my thread null from the start?

That's my usual intent. Normally I do it by hitting threads with an essay that nobody can be bothered with, but it's nice to mix things up from time to time.

Watching D-Man and IC25 completely misunderstand Luther's humour and begin flaming him was pretty good.

Not particularly. I was being nice out of general fondness for you and respect for your contributions. You were a damn good TNA mod, but it didn't actually effect my life much.

I figured as much :) And, it means a lot coming from you. It sucked to step down, but there was shit to do, y'know?

Mr. Awesome, Hamler, and LSN welcoming me into the CLS with open arms and at least pretending they were ashamed that they forgot about me.

or SSC telling me that he thought I could become a Cigar Lounge mod one day.

Respect comes few and far between for me here on WZ. It's pretty neat when I get it.

Doc and Theo saying I was good at sigmaking was nice. But to be honest, nothing here really gets a big reaction from me. Mainly because a) I'm pretty minor in terms of notoriety, and b) because it's the internet and you're all strangers.

b) because it's the internet and you're all strangers.

No offense, but this is coming from a guy that has a sig saying "Randy Orton Changed My Life"...

I get what you're saying, but the irony couldn't go unnoticed.

Getting moded was pretty sweet, as was getting invited to hang with the Jersey Triad. Coco making me a personal thread was cool for two reasons; for one thing I had a personal thread, which I thought was awesome, and couple that with the fact that Coco, a guy that I think is one of the overall best posters we have here, made it? Good shit dude, good shit.

Edit: Oh, and the time that Sam said he liked me. That was one of the happiest days of my life. Not really, but it was pretty sweet.

Every dog has his day, even if that dog was vastly outperformed by CM Punk.

koolaid1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back