• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you rather see???

What would you rather see

• John Cena vs. Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

• John Cena vs. The Undertaker

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
WrestleZone.com
Last week, PWInsider.com reported, prior to Seth Rollins’ injury, that John Cena vs The Undertaker was planned for WrestleMania 32.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting this week that WWE plans call for Roman Reigns vs John Cena – likely for the WWE World Title – at ‘Mania, and as we noted plans were in place for Roman Reigns to win the title before the end of this year, either at Survivor Series or very soon after.

The above were all creative plans that had been discussed prior to Seth Rollins going down with an injury, and original plans for Rollins at WrestleMania 32 had him facing Triple H. Rollins vs Triple H was a “plan B” match recently discussed as WWE was informed that both Ronda Rousey and The Rock will be unavailable to wrestle at WrestleMania 32.

The Rock reportedly has an insurance issue with a movie he is scheduled to begin shooting in 2016, and the insurance issue will prevent him from doing any wrestling prior to the shoot of the film in case of injury. It’s possible The Rock will still appear at WrestleMania 32 in Dallas, but not in a wrestling capacity.

If WWE does indeed go through with John Cena vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania 32, then another match we could see is Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Title. As noted, the Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker feud ended at Hell in a Cell.

Based off of that report. What would you personally want to see headline WrestleMania 32. Either match, I personally feel would steal the show and they both are dream matches no doubt. But what would you rather see.

With Taker vs. Cena, the story would probably be Cena returns the night after Survivor Series (who is "retiring") and challenges Taker to Mania because the only thing he hasn't done in his career is beat Taker clean. OR it could be based off of Cena's comments last year about getting beat by Lesnar and being back the next week and how Taker got beat by Lesnar and hasn't been seen since. Maybe add to it Loser Must Retire and WWE could purposely leak fake stories to the dirtsheets about Cena considering retiring soon to make the finish not so obvious.

Backup Opponent for Roman Reigns: Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

With Reigns vs. Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship the story would be the passing of the torch. Cena could get jealous of Reigns replacing him as the face of WWE in his absence and wins the RR which would get him boo's. To add to the story is the boo's is finally getting to Cena. He could either cheat to beat Reigns turning heel for his 16th world title at Mania or he could do the job and WrestleMania would end in a passing of the torch like scene.

Backup Opponent for The Undertaker:Sting

Backup Opponent for Brock Lesnar: Batista

Gotta love the weekly turn Cena heel "because the boos are getting to him."

If they do Reigns/Cena at WM32 I'd rather see it heel Reigns v. face Cena where Reigns' title reign is finally ended after he wins it this Sunday.

They're going to give Cena a minimum of 16 reigns, probably 17. What better place to do it than WM?

to be honest and truthful, i am kinda sick of seeing John Cena challenging or winning the WWE Championship and want him out of the title hunt for a long period of time.....maybe down the road when i finally miss seeing Cena winning the title, fine, but honestly, i want to see a heel Roman Reigns facing the Royal Rumble winner, Dean Ambrose. i think that match would be money and if WWE wants to, they can have Ambrose coming out of that match looking like a major star.

as for Cena, i like the idea of Cena vs. Undertaker.....no Cena doesnt have to turn to make this happen either. Cena could say that he hasn't done one thing yet and that's face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and that he wants to do it and then run from there.

Cena and Reigns.. Simply so we don't get another Reigns and Lesnar match, last year's match wasn't any good, why the fuck would they do it again just so Reigns can go over?

Just because I made a thread a while ago saying that Taker and Cena were going to face off at Mania, I'll go with that match. But I would have chosen it anyway. Reigns vs Cena has the chance to be a HUGE match... just not right now. Imagine if this were a couple years down the road; Reigns is now completely comfortable in the ring and has probably improved a ridiculous amount on the mic, he likely has cemented himself as one of the very top guys in the business, and will either be loved as a face or hated as a heel. THIS is when you put them together, don't dilute the match by giving it to us early.

As for Taker/Cena, I've been waiting to see this match for a long, long time. This is the first year where it makes legitimate sense to put them together and it's probably the last opportunity to do so. So get on it WWE.

Cena vs Taker has been long overdue. Since 2010 that was the match I wanted to see at 'Mania. I never understood why it didn't happen at WM 30.. I guess now's the time. It has to happen. It'd be a shame if Undertaker retired without having faced Cena in the main event of a Wrestlemania, given the fact that these guys have been WWE's parrarel top draws for like a decade.

I would want to see Heel Roman Reigns VS Face John Cena at Wrestlemania for WWE World Heavyweight Championship..... Yeah The Undertaker-John Cena can be good but i think Reigns-Cena would be better....

I'd like to see a face Cena vs face Taker match at Wrestlemania MORE than I'd like to see any Roman Reigns/Cena match this early in Reigns' main event run. Either way, I think Cena loses that match.

The Undertaker has a couple of years left in the tank at best. Cena is one of the few guys he hasn't really worked with, so this could be one of those, "if we don't see it now, we may never see it at all" scenarios. And, in my opinion, I'd rather see it than not.

Cena vs Reigns would have one of those two guys win the Royal Rumble, likely Cena, and the Wrestlemania encounter would likely be built around Cena's chase for his 16th title win. While that is definitely worthy of a Wrestlemania build, I think it would grossly overshadow Reigns as champion, even if he were to retain, so it's best kept for another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back