What was the purpose for the Draft swerve?

I knew they would do something to bring either Orton or Cena back to raw (prior to the re-drafting of cena), but this was just bad writing and even worse TV. It wasn't to throw off the IWC, because if Vince gave a shit what the IWC thought, he would've have allowed such a shitty move to happen. I mean look at what happened, the IWC isn't saying "you got me there, Vince!" No, they're saying "now that was some shitty writing on WWE's part." Granted there is no pleasing of the IWC, but that sort of Busch league shit is insulting to the viewer's intelligence and tells you what he thinks of us.

I'm just glad that the UFC is kicking their ass. Maybe now, the WWE can put more effort in their writing and wrestling.

That swerve with Cena was shock for the sake of shock. I thought it was really dumb and a waste of our time as fans. I have mixed feelings about it. They got our hopes up of something new when Cena was drafted to Smackdown. Then we find out Orton got drafted too. So much for them being separated. Oh, wait, Cena's back on Raw. What? That left me scratching my head. It wasn't worth it. They should have never done it in the first place because the time that went to that could have gone to a good match or the furthering of an angle. How about Morrison interacting with Cena and Miz to promote his involvement in the Extreme Rules match? That's more important than the bad swerve we got, just for shock's sake.

That was the stupidest thing that could of happened, why didn't Smackdown just draft back the "wrestlers" they lost, I know it would of made for a stupid show, but at the end of the show thats what we ended up getting a stupid show, it totaly ruined the draft, why have a draft if you can just draft the same person twice in one show, fucking ******ed. I'm surprised they didn't just draft Cena back and forth all night to keep the focus on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back