What was the best April fools joke you ever gave or gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure somebodys gotten me at some point. Probablty through me not knowing it's April Fool's Day. But there's been nothing memorable.

I dont have a aprils fools thing so to say but i have superglued someones hands together it was funny for about 5 mins then i got bored so i left him like that

Well I don't have an event that I recall other than the pathetic jokes played at school on April 1st. But wait, I have a great April Fool's joke! Wrestlemania 23! Maybe it was just a trick and they are going to fire John Cena and any other piece of crap that made the card. That would be the best April Fool's joke ever! If WM23 never happened....(other than Taker winning the title.) Also my dog was born on April 1st and he turned 7 the other day. Good ol' Franklin.

Last year I kicked my brother down the steps and pushed him outat the house then closed him out lol I locked him out of the the house for like a few hours until my mom got home

Well I don't have an event that I recall other than the pathetic jokes played at school on April 1st. But wait, I have a great April Fool's joke! Wrestlemania 23! Maybe it was just a trick and they are going to fire John Cena and any other piece of crap that made the card. That would be the best April Fool's joke ever! If WM23 never happened....(other than Taker winning the title.) Also my dog was born on April 1st and he turned 7 the other day. Good ol' Franklin.

I agree. John Cena to be released? or a refund would be just as fine for those who didn't cowardly watch it via Stream.

Well I would like Cena to leave wrestling for good, especially after what he did at Wrestlemania. I wish that fan had of gotten a few punches in on him before he left, just to wake him up to the fact that the fans hate him, but that's off the topic. What would have been a great April Fool's joke would be that the WWE just come out after Wrestlemania and say that they have fired HBK, Edge, Orton, RVD, Mysterio, Benoit, HHH, Punk and Kennedy. They then walk to the back. And then they come back out and laugh and say "Oh we're just kidding! We actually fired Batista, Cena, Boogeyman, Henry, Lashley, Umaga, Snitsky, Holly, Hornswoggle, all the writing team, McMahon and all the other dicks that pollute the WWE and that they will be paying people for watching their crap for the last 3 years. Wouldn't that be awesome.

The funniest prank I have ever done to anyone on April fools day was, giving someone a laxative and putting a lot of bengay on a toilet seat. And when my friend Jackie sat on the seat she tried to get off the seat and she couldn’t because of the MOJIOR POOPAGE and she was yelling at me so much because it burned her but! It was sooooo sunny I laughed so badly I couldn’t breathe. She still hasn’t gotten me back for doing that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back