• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Fools!

Maybe if you just read the prison you'd know he was ellisman. Like I did 2 hours ago...

Fuck, I got caught.

Yeah, I'm ellisman Doc.

But, I just felt like acting like someone else.

Anyways, on the subject of me being a fuck: I think we all are fucks in a sense, no one is perfect and every one has their moments. Mine just seems to be so frequent and so dramatic that it gets exaggerated, because of the overdramiticness of it(yes, I know, that's not a word, thanks for telling me in advance). See, sometimes,(almost always on here), I get and act stupid. I mean, this is an internet forum, should I really take it seriously? Fuck no. So, yeah, I basically acted like a tool because I just wanted to act like a child somewhere. Being adult all the time is no fun, lol. So, yeah, I pretty much just acted like an idiot here and posted weird and stupid ass shit because I didn't care.(the I don't give a fuck yo thread comes to mind here).

It was nice interacting with all of you, even though I'm getting banned, for good reason.

So, yeah, have fun, enjoy life, ill be lurking around once in a while just to see what's going on. Always like reading the LD's for fun lol

Bye,
ellisman

For my birthday today, some of my friends brought me oreos. They replaced the cream with Colgate toothpaste. I ate two of them before they even told me. Weren't that bad. But I was pissed, regardless.

I tricked my cat in to thinking he was getting Fish....

and on a forum I help with that just had to restart cause a mod of ours went crazy deleted shit so we started over yesterday and shit had it where i acted like him and i deleted shit again(but we just hid it) and the members got pissed at me and shit thinking i was him then we just went April Fools.

my favorite was the one i played on my cat....

Who says April Fools Day isn't magical? We got a Ellisman return and everything.

coming back to WZ is my April Fool's Day joke
iiam.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back