• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What to like & dislike with the current fueds

Fansince1992

Getting Noticed By Management
So Raw 1000 is in the History Books and from here on out Raw is now going to be a permanant 3 hour Show!

There is an awful lot going on at the moment in WWE. Some good and not so good Fueds, and some good and not so good angles.

Of the top Fueds/Angles we have:

WWE Title Fued/Angle
CM Punk, John Cena, Big Show, The Rock.

-I like this one, everyone is buzzing about CM Punks heel turn. People must be so interested and intrigued as to what Punk is going to say in the next week. Fans are surely interested what the Rock's reaction is going to be after Punk suprisingly took him down with a Flying Clothesline and his GTS. What will John Cena do? He will probably demand a rematch with Punk, and with Summerslam looming the timing is perfect. Big Show is very much involved aswell and i can see him wanting into a Title match himself. Maybe a Triple Threat at Summerslam is coming. Can't wait to see some segments with Punk and The Rock on the Mic, but we might be in for a bit of a wait if The Rock isn't around till The Royal Rumble.

World Heavyweight Championship Fued/Angle
Sheamus , Alberto Del Rio.

-I dislike this one. Not Knocking Alberto Del Rio, but i just think he shouldn't be Number 1 Contender. He had his chance recently and I would of prefered either Kane or Daniel Bryan going up against the Irish Brawler. Bryan/Sheamus has also been done recently but i feel Bryan is far more over than Del Rio is. I did think Del Rio was going to be fueding with a returning Rey Mysterio, which would of been better. I feel someone else needs to be added to this fued to at least make it a bit more interesting. Perhaps Rey will be included somehow, he could be in Sheamus's corner to take care of the interfering Rodriguez. As it stands not interested in this one at the moment.

Summerslam Main Event.
Brock Lesnar, Triple H

-Really excited about this one. I thought thier Brawl on Raw1000 was epic. Was a good move to have HHH get the upper hand over Brock and knock him out of the ring. One of the punches Brock threw at the Game looked Nasty, thankfully it didn't connect fully. Brock looks to have lost the hip fat he was carrying when he faced Cena, good to see Brock getting in shape again. The buildup has been pretty good to this one, and i can see it getting so much more heated and personal in the build to Summerslam as WWE utilize Brock's Appearences. Maybe a Stipulation to this match could hype it up a bit more, perhaps a Streetfight, or maybe HHH putting his Authority on the line. Heyman could say "if you can somehow beat Brock, I will drop The Lawsuit's , but if you lose you lose your job as COO"

Dolph Ziggler (MiTB Winner), Chris Jericho

-There are likes and dislikes in this fued for me. It's clear to me that Jericho is being used in an attempt to Push Ziggler to the top. The problem is Jericho has looked weak since his return. He was Decimated by Sheamus just a week ago on Smackdown. I understand Jericho is doing all he can to help build younger guys for the future, but he looks to weak at the moment to give anyone the rub they might need. However Jericho is so charasmatic on the mic and in the ring that it will certainly help Ziggler reach the Main Event.

New GM - AJ, Daniel Bryan, (possibly Charlie Sheen)

-At first i thought this was going to a bad move. I was thinking she is NO Authority figure. Then i thought of how many times the Authority GM has been done. AJ will offer something different, fresh, and new to the GM role. A Crazy Chick GM! it's certainly different. AJ is very unique and it's hard to tell if she is actually going to be a Face or Heel GM. One minute she is all lovey lovey, smiling and skipping around ringside, and the next she has that sadistic crazy look about her. Can see Daniel Bryan involved heavily in the GM angle in the coming weeks. Can also see AJ setting Bryan up into a Handicap match or similar for Summerslam, with Charlie Sheen as one of his opponents. Very interested to see how AJ plays this role and what effect it will all have on D-Bry.

--So That covers my Likes and Dislikes of the main Fueds and Angles going on at the moment, there is plenty more going on including The New IC Champion The Miz. Who will he fued with next? There is the revamped Tag Division. Comedy from Santino, Brodus and Hornswoggle, Returns of Randy Orton and Wade Barrett coming, and not forgetting the recent newcomers Damien Sandow and Ryback--

What are your own Likes , Dislikes and thoughts of any/all of the current Storylines going on at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back