what title belt would like to see come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

credible

Dark Match Jobber
me personally would like to see the tv title put back on smackdown give it to mr ratings ken kennedy and let him do his thing
on raw i would like to see the hardcore belt brought back let ecw invade and countinue that angle

I'd like to see either the light heavyweight title or the European

on raw=European title
on smackdown=Television title

SD!: European (Give it to Regal so all King's Court members have titles)
RAW: Light Heavyweight (So the crusierweights theyve drafted can have their own division)
ECW: TV (they need another title badly)

European title, and all the ECW titles back on WWECW, they do need them badly.

SD! : Hardcore, then something gd might actually happen on smackdown for once
Raw : Light heavyweight, so raw can have its own cruiserweight division
ECW : tag team titlles and the TV title

Raw - Light Heavyweight or Euro
SD! - Hardcore or TV (I say put Easy E incharge or SD! and make it a WCW-esk show with the World, US and TV titles it would work! Come on anything is better then the $hit they play now?!)
WWECW- ECW tag and TV (with real ECW stars not WWE guys who aint good enough to have a real title run! Yes i mean the Big Show!)

:wwf: bring back european title belt hardcore belt tag titles bet make it more competitve what a mess!

european title should be brought back to help the rest of the roster on smackdown that pretty much just standing around, the (WCW TV title) should be brought to RAW to help the rest of the RAW roster and establish someone fresh, and the next money in the bank will include the US champion, the European Champion, The IC Champion, the TV Champion, The King of th Ring and the ECW TV champion (unless they are really trying of seperating ECW from the rest, in that case a wildcard would be good) I guess The ECW TV title should be brought in to help the rest of the roster once it is an established show/brand

european and hardcore titles and for ecw they need 2 bring all their titles back to give the tag teams (if there r any)sumthin 2 work 4

SD!: European (You can't bring back Hardcore belt, because Mick Foley owns it)
RAW: Light-Heavyweight
ECW: FTW title AND Tag Team Titles all at once.

cmiller9291 said:
i'd say the undisputed championship so there arent 3 world belts which is completley stupid.

If you did that Smackdown would not only be dead but burried because they'd probably give it to a RAW guy. Each brand needs their own champ, combining brands would only get rid of the midcarders. Combing the brands is not the thing to do. Learning to build the wrestlers is the thing to do. Smackdown needs to build their guys better so that they can stay on their own. Combining brands would get rid of all the smackdown titles and you'll have an excess of guys who will either get released, quit, or put into ECW. ECW needs their own title or really have no reason to exist. Its badd enough the product isn't the same or isn't as good as the old one, now you are suggesting to get rid of their championship. Why don't we combine all of them with the NWA Championship while we're at it?

I respectfully disagree

Hardcore title or the REAL WWE Championship belt (NOT THE SPINNER)

I would like to see a tag team championship in ecw and the hardcore championship division brought back on raw

they shud bring bak the european title so it cud give guyslike val venis matt striker and charlie haas sumtn to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back