• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What? Thats it? Its all over? Really?

Ghostboy259

Proud ROH Fanboy
I wasnt sure where to put this, but since the superstar in the example is currently on SD! i put it here.

I remember the Royal Rumble when Cena returned quite well. But at the end, that wasn't what i rememberd(unlike most people). I rememberd Jeff Hardy VS. Randy Orton. I think it was an amazing fued between my 2 favorite wrestlers. but of course, right after that, it was Orton VS Cena.

My point is, I wanted to see that fued go on longer, and i'm sure some other people did too. Think about those fueds that never even existed. do people even Remember The Brian Kiendricks heel turn? remember when he walked out on Paul London during a handicap match? then like, 8 months later he is a heel and people are like...WTF just happened?:doh:
Yet Paul and Brian never get a 1 on 1 match with each other. I wanted that fued to go on longer, or at least start.

MY final point.

Which fueds did you want to go on longer?

I suppose a few more matches between Jeff Hardy and Orton wouldn't have hurt and I wouldn't mind Orton and Cena reviving their feud again because it was kind of cut short but the main feud of recent times which I would have liked to have seen develop would be Kane and Orton. With the whole Kelly Kelly thing, I thought Kane and Orton were maybe building towards a feud....instead we get one match on Raw and kelly kelly is never mentioned before everything came to an abrupt halt. I thought a feud between those two had potential..but then me as a Kane fan would, wouldn't I?

Jeff vs. Orton wasn't really a memorable match, per se, as much as it was a memorable feud. Jeff was supposed to be a throw-away contender for Orton on the road to Wrestlemania, and yet it picked up so much steam that people thought Jeff had a chance of winning. It was astonishing, and even I bought that PPV live to see Jeff win.

The feud definately had enough steam to keep going to No Way Out. Cena should have been Orton's lone contender at Wrestlemania. Triple H should have stuck his big nose somewhere else.

We never really had a proper CM Punk/Jericho feud, nor did we have a proper Punk/Orton feud. Orton knocks Punk out and causes him to be out of the scramble match, which Jericho sneaks his way into and comes out champion. Punk has a match with Jericho on Raw, and then randomly wins the tag titles from DiBiase and Rhodes with Kofi, transitioning to basically nothing AGAIN until they just drop the belts to Morrison and Miz on a house show.

That should've been two big stories to come out of it. Punk/Jericho and Punk/Orton. Since Orton was still injured, Punk should've went after Jericho first and then when Orton healed, had his feud with him around Survivor Series. That way, they could've saved a Batista/Orton feud for later on (or even WrestleMania if Batista wouldn't have been injured at the time still).

I have to agree with Randy Orton v CM Punk.

I actually thought Punk's title reign was decent considering just weeks earlier he was getting beaten down by Chavo Guerrero & Chuck Palumbo on ECW, but the way he was treated after he lost the title completely buried him.

I didn't have a problem with him not being in the match and losing the title, Orton's punt has been built up so well that's it's unrealistic he could have made it to the ring, but after that PPV he should have at least tried to get revenge on Orton, instead they had one match on Raw, Orton won clean and that was the end of it, they should have had a decent length feud and let them wrestle at Survivor Series, obviously Orton would win the feud since they had big plans for him but at least it would have been a high profile match on a big PPV for Punk. Also, they could have had a Jericho-Punk feud for the title but I guess they found out Cena was returning and he obviously is a much bigger draw than Punk.

I know i'll probably get bashed for this but i really enjoyed the ppv whc title match between batista and cm punk and was thinking how that could have worked so so well.

I can see Batista playing the frustrated heel who almost but not quite gains a title win from punk, punk keeps winning with roll ups and batista bomb counters until batista snaps with a chair or something and spreads punks bloods across his chest, i think it would have been a great feud and a great heel turn for wwe.

I also thought the Batista/Punk match was pretty damn enttertaining...the speed vs power game was played extremely well and looked to be a good match...then kane ran in.

bleh.

I don't really remember much of a feud between Austin and Rikishi and Rikishi effing RAN OVER Stone Cold.

Not that an Austin/Rikishi feud was something I'd have liked to seen, but that whole angle was rendered pointless.

Actually they feuded for like a month, even had a pay per view match in which austin tried to run rikishi over. ended with the hell in the cell match at armageddon.anyways, back to the topic. i always hated how the kane hhh feud ended. the logical ending would be kane getting revenge on hunter for making him take his mask off and winning the title. instead he went heel and started attacking mcmahons. bogus.

How about any tag team feud over the past 3 years besides mizorisson and the colons. Countless times you see a tag team built up then win a future title chance and then it never comes about or is just used as a 5 minute throwaway match on raw. How bout actually having a tag team feud go on for more than 2 weeks?

I'm with No Fate all the way on this one. CM Punk's year, though filled with championships, was all wrong. He had two huge heels he had great reason to feud with, and the WWE just missed the mark with both of them. I mean, it wound up working out for Y2J, as his feud with HBK was very good, but when Orton just got back from his injury, I think a feud with Punk would have been a great way to put him over coming off a long injury. Instead, we had to suffer through weeks of the WWE figuring out how to make Legacy work. If they just kept it simple with DiBiase and Rhodes and let Orton have a real feud, that would have been a lot better in my opinion.

Lets face it....... from Augest 2008 through right now, wwe had shity storylines with alot of the main event talent. C.M.punk/Orton, HHH/Edge, Cena/Batista, Batista/Orton, Orton/Cena.

I think the Jeff hardy/ Orton fued went right. It's just that Hardy got suspended and messed with some of the plans.

i believe Jeff hardy would of won money in the bank and cashed it in at WM 24 and beat randy orton. then the fued would of carried out to one night stand thus making it a great feud but Jeff got suspended so the fued got cut short.

As for the Jeff and matt fued.....It just happened to early in their main event careers to have turned on each other base on championship jelouisly. they shoud have grown more while holding their championship belts and not just have them rush in to things as jeff hardy became champion for only 1 month.

orton/jeff like the poster sayed. i loved that match at roy.rumble.
also orton/punk which was mentioned.
london/brian also like above

now to be original lol(sorry if someone posted it above b/c i only read like 3 of the above posts):
1.kennedy vs orton
2.kofi vs borne would be fun to watch(u could change kofi to rey)
3.jericho vs jeff
4.lil bastard hornswoggle vs big show lol
5.and lastly, i think it would be amazing though for it to make it past a blowoff fued it would have to be over the IC gold.....shelton vs morrison

i wanted to see the batista/cena feud last year go farther beyond summerslam but too bad cena got injured...i bet that feud was made just to have batista and cena wrestle on summerslam...

this might sound pointless but i think wwe should have pushed all undertaker's WM streak storyline beyond WM...i know the point of that feud is to end the streak but still, make up something to prolong the feud more coz i would like to see more HBK/Taker matches

what about punk and edge last year, they should have pushed it further knowing that taker was out of the title picture

what about khali/bigshow storyline...they should have gone alittle longer than that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back