• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What teams do you think are going to win Superbowl 45?

Who's most likely to go to Superbowl 45? (Please only pick two)

• Colts

• Saints

• Patriots

• Ravens

• Cowboys

• Vikings

• Seahawks

• Packers

• Giants

• Steelers

• Bengals

• Jets

• Cardinals

• Texans

• Eagles

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sorry. I could only pick 15 teams. I apologise if your favorite team was not in there, It came down to a close call. Originally I had Steelers vs Eagles, but I think Steelers and Vikes is more likely. Also I apologise for the delayed response, my internet is down, so i'm using my Ps3. =)

Gah, I asked 2 teams for vote. I'm gusseing it was somebody who's name ryhmes with Hanal Itch.

I have no idea what a masochist is. I just suspected it was him, due to his obsession of trolling.

I have no idea what a masochist is. I just suspected it was him, due to his obsession of trolling.

A masochist is someone who enjoys pain. And you, who seemingly just CALLED HIM OUT, instead of not posting at all, invited him to make some sort of retort at your expense. Yet you constantly complain he won't leave you alone. You ASK for it.

A masochist is someone who enjoys pain. And you, who seemingly just CALLED HIM OUT, instead of not posting at all, invited him to make some sort of retort at your expense. Yet you constantly complain he won't leave you alone. You ASK for it.

I agree, I wasn't intentionally doing it, but now I'm aware, I'm going to stop. From now on, things are going to go back to the way they were before he came in here, I just won't post on any of his thread, unless it's relevant and debatable to the topic. No more flaming, that's not going to help either of us.

Besides, I don't think he was on at all today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back