What stable would you like to see back in wwe?

• Thread starter the_phenomenal1
  • Start date
if it was possible i'd love to see the Hart Foundation back but since it is not i'm in aggreance that the four horseman is definitely the best choice to bring back. With Arn Anderson around now its the best time. He can be in a managerial role and help get a young stud pushed to be like he was. New 4 Horseman w/ Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Bobby Lashley and Carlito. I think Arn Anderson could be a phenomal aide for Bobby Lashley. Also, to have a diva like Mickie James with them would be great too.

i gotta say the idea of MINISTRY OF DARKNESS is right infront of us if it wanted to be done...Kane, Taker, Boogeyman, Viscera....its there we have all the people to do it but problem is there would need to be a reason to do it...a stable like that would need another almost as powerful stable to feud with them so i doubt it coudl happen..if they put in the effort to make it happen it is a huge possibilty it woudl be a risk but hey how many times have they taken a risk and come out with something amazing

punkrawk 424 your Horsemen would be really good, i just cant get along with the idea of Lashley being a big drawer. He needs to turn heel, face doesn't do it for me so i cant tell yet. But it would be really good.

Also the ministry would be really good but they would feud perfect with an elaborated upon DX because they would just mock everything.

i'd also like to see los guerreros back together, evan thoe it's impossible, they where still funny, lying cheating and stealing together as a team, and also team angle, so they have another team to make fun of and spoiler there celebrations like they did, it was all funny, but unfortenly it can't happen :(

i already got what i wanted: DX and a partial bros of destruction..just hoping that there's more bros of destruction in action though..

bman420 said:
I would also add Ariel and Snitsky.

I would like to see the Nation Return with
Booker T
Bobby Lashley
Shelton Benjamin
Cryme Tyme
Eliajah Burke
Mark Henery
MVP

they dont need to be the nation
but they wold be a good faction

Cryme Tyme ( Tag Team champs )
Shelton Benjamin ( IC Champ )
Bobby Lashley ( Smackdown champ )
Booker T ( RAW champ )

with them ruling over both shows

also wouldnt mind seeing 4 Horsemen back

Flair could manage

Benoit would be 1 seeing he has been there before
dont know who the rest could be

nickybo said:
i'd also like to see los guerreros back together, evan thoe it's impossible, they where still funny, lying cheating and stealing together as a team, and also team angle, so they have another team to make fun of and spoiler there celebrations like they did, it was all funny, but unfortenly it can't happen :(
I was thinking about them and I think a way to bring back the Los Guerreros element(lie,cheat and steal), when Rey comes back he could form a tag team with Chavo and they could name thesevles Los Latinos, or maybe Latino Heat, I like the first one better, they could even move Super Crazy back to SD! and have him join

also i would like to see evolution back together..

& your right; it was so funny seeing them piss of everyone. i think they're the only heel stable i would like to see again. but that probably because i love everyone that was in evolution minus flair.

I don't really want to see a old stable brought back i would wanna see something completly new, My thoughts are actually a couple of new stables

1. Per-Flextion
Chris Masters
Rene' Dupree
Rob Conway
Johnny Nitro
--Manager
Jillian Hall

2. Serious Business
Eugene(after the ****** gimmick is up)
Sylvester Terkay
Test
Finlay
--Manager
William Regal

3. The Assination Squad
Kenny (SS)
Snitsky
CM Punk
Triple H
--Manager
Victoria

4. Black in Business
Shelton Benjamin
Bobby Lashley
MVP
Monty Brown
--Manager
Kristal

there are more but i can't think right now....!

I would love to see the Million Dollar Corporation return with Ted Dibiase as the manager like before. I loved when no one could trust anyone because your friend could easily sell out for money. Like he always said "Everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man". I think now with as much talent as WWE have, it would work out perfectly because greed is still a problem with us today.

Considering the lack of tag talent on Raw, I think that La Resistance would be a great addition to the show. To be honest, I've never really understood why they broke up and why they have not been pushed as singles wrestlers in a serous manner. The Con Man? Seriously?

Now that they are all back to being the undercard, bring them back and let Sylvan do the talking.

The other one is a pipe dream, but it would be the Brood. I really enjoyed the bloodbaths and the chemistry that these guys had together.

I,m loving the idea of the nation idea or the minstry.
I think would be great to have taker and kane involed in one big story adn buy added a few others, this would also push them.

I am quite exctied though my the groups together for the ss matchs

How about factions we would never want to see again? For example the Oddities and The truth commission. Seriously what a waste. Who is smoking the crack to come up with those ideas. Does anyone remember those?

The Ministry of Darkness- Undertaker, Kane, Viscera, Kevin Thorn (No Boogeyman).
The New Brood- The Hardyz and Kevin Thorn (instead of Gangrel)

I think the WWE could make these happen, but they would need a reason to do so.

Don't just lump all the Black wrestlers together and say they should join the nation. I can see shelton with his recent rants, managed by farooq, elijah burke, mark henry could join MAYBE lashley. MVP is too "hollywood" to be in the nation and needs more character develpment. Cryme tyme is cool where they are, and need to establish being badasses on their own aside from being clowns, and it would be a major step backwards for booker. He's pure gold in his spot, and one of the few good charactrs on sd.

i think they should bring in nash(if possible) and hall and make NWO
could u amagine at survivor series 2007 after hbks match nwm comes out and lays the beat down on him, all of a sudden d-x music hits and hhh comes out and aids hbk.
they could set up a NWO vs D-X feud,i would tune in for that.

That would be amazing, and would pick up the viewer count. NWO vs DX would be great, perhaps get hogan accross to nwo, and flair into DX and have nwo as heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back