• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what should be hogan's last match?

D

deez428

ive been hearing rumors that they might give us a hogan and bigshow match, at wrestlemania, to relive the hype of hogan and andre, but i really dont want to see that, and im pretty sure, hogan cant lift up the big show at this stage of his career. but anyway, i would like to see the hogan and austin match, at wrestlemania, and since vince is all about money, and what sells, im pretty sure hogan vs austin, would sell more than, hogan vs bigshow. but what do you guys think? what should be hogan's last match?

...I would want to see this match: The biggest in Wrestling History.

Hulk Hogan versus The Nature Boy Ric Flair for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania.

Would that not be sweet?

thats gay. maybe if it was the early 90. there so old it wouldn't make any sense, and it is common knowleadge that hogan doesnt lose anymore. When is the last time he took a lose, to put over a retiring rock? Any one who fights him will lose since he has creative control. i am with the hogan vs austin, but i could see why hogan wants to go againest the big show and that will most likly happen. Maybe austin vs cena, there styles would mesh really well, and it would be nice to see austin beat him.

Hogans last match should have been against Randy Orton. This an is way to brittle to keep on competing. But.. Id say.. I wouldnt mind if its either Flair, Austin, or Big Show... Each match would have great build up. Tho they would probably be disapointing matches themselves. The hype would jus come above everything else.

I don't think hogan v.s. big show is that big a deal.

Hogan's last match SHOULD have been vs Orton at SummerSlam. However, much to my disappointment, I have to sit through more of this washed up old... wrestler. I'd like to see him get the crap beat out of him by Big Show at WM23 in an Extreme Rules match. That'd be sweet.

Hogan vs cena with cena winning but of course that wont happen cuz hogans a puss and is just in it for the cash

i personally would like to see hogan v taker in a casket match, very unlikely but you never know.

whoever hogan wrestles last, he job to that person. i like hogan, but it's time that he passes the torch and move on.

It will never happen, but I'd like to see WWE and TNA do a huge joint ppv and have Hogan face Sting in a retirement match.

I don't think hogan's last match should be one of the newer guys. He should wrestle one of the greats like Undertaker. Or someone he had a "BIG" fued with in his heyday.

Corntongue said:
I don't think hogan's last match should be one of the newer guys. He should wrestle one of the greats like Undertaker. Or someone he had a "BIG" fued with in his heyday.

As long as it's not Ric Flair in a cage match, (Age in the Cage) then ok. I think I have had enough of Hogan and his legdrop. I prefer he hang them up now, but that's not going to happen. Look at Flair, Terry Funk, Carlos Colon, Abdulah the Butcher. They are all in their 50's and 60's yet still in action somewhere. Hogan needs to pass the torch, as long as its not Cena, I'm ok. IMO it needs to be someone who you can see carrying the business for quite some time, or at least someone with that type of makeup.

I think they should go with Big Show or Austin but I dont see the one with Austin going off with those two egos.

Hogan , Flair, And, Savage, In A Three Way Walker Match. First One To Use The Term "i've Fallen And Can't Get Up" Loses.

Hogans last match now that I think of it should be against Triple H... Trips still has a lot of good years left in him and he would be perfect to pass the torch down too.. They I doubt this will ever happen due to Hogan not wanting to job too Triple H or anyone for that matter.

Hogans last match should be a rematch between Randy Orton. Have Randy Orton, win. Hulkamania would be added to the Legend Killer's list.

If hogan wins his last match I hope it already happened with Orton.... I don't like the guy and him not willing to job to put over a guy whos gimmick is the legend killer really pisses me off... If he wants to go out on top winning I hope I have seen his last match... personally I dont want to see him in the ring ever again unless he is losing, out of respect for the business that made him famous he should do it. What I'd love to see is him vs Austin and him losing.... but thats not gonna happen.

Hogan's last match should have been at last years summerslam. HBK dragged, kicking and screaming, Hogans only good match in the last 15 or so years out of him. Hogan v Austin will never happen as they both hate each other and neither will agree about the pay or who does the job

Its good to see that everyone realizes how horrible Hogan is, I'm just confused as to why he is cheered so much when he wrestles. I would definitely like to see his last match be Hogan and Austin, with Austin winning, but theres no doubt Hogan wouldnt let that happen.

Hogans last match should be meaningful and Hogan vs Austin doesn't do anyone any good. It should be a passing of the torch as some others on here said before and the only logical thing to do is have Hogan vs HHH and have HHH win fair and square. Also HHH should do the same in about 10 yrs and so on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back