• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What local televised indy do you have in your city?

Evenflow DDT

Pre-Show Stalwart
The title pretty much says it all. What Indy in your city has a tv deal? How is the talent, and is there anyone in the roster you see making it big in WWE/TNA/ROH? Are there any legends that have fallen from grace that make appearances from time to time?

I'm in L.A so here we have NWA Hollywood. Most if the guys on their roster are pretty green and have a long way to go to make it to the next level. My favorite wrestler on their roster is "The Rock Superstar" Joey Kaos. I've been a fan if his since his time in the old XPW back in the early 2000s. Not really sure why he never went farther than the so-cal Indy scene. Maybe he isn't as good as I think he is lol.

Also since it's part if the NWA, the NWA world champ makes plenty of appearances. Colt Cabana is on their roster and is always entertaining. Percy Prengle III aka Paul Bearer also make appearances as a manager.

What's it like in the city you live?

I got Pro Wrestling Ohio and Lucha Libre USA. Both are terrible. Jim Duggan does some matches in PWO and yea its just really really bad. As for Lucha Libre USA its on at like 3am on MTV and they use a 6sided ring, however there far too many kids that watch so i assume its rather a kids show but i only watch about 15 mins of it and i didnt like it that much. However i dont live in Ohio, I live in Iowa i got the PWO because i have the sports package on directv. There other wrestling shows in my town (des moines) but they just suck for the most part

i got ROH here, for only a 1 hour 2 match show it gets more "this is Awesome" chants than wwe. i like it. they do moves that wwe won't admit exists.

I got Pro Wrestling Ohio and Lucha Libre USA. Both are terrible. Jim Duggan does some matches in PWO and yea its just really really bad. As for Lucha Libre USA its on at like 3am on MTV and they use a 6sided ring, however there far too many kids that watch so i assume its rather a kids show but i only watch about 15 mins of it and i didnt like it that much. However i dont live in Ohio, I live in Iowa i got the PWO because i have the sports package on directv. There other wrestling shows in my town (des moines) but they just suck for the most part

PWO is terrible? Not really. Some Indy darlings and signees in Johnny Gargano, Matt Cross, Zima Ion, Krimson (article about Sting ripping of his Joker gimmick are floating around), Gregory Irons, Michael (The Bomber) Facade

I can see Cross, Gargano and Facade in TNA if they have an X-Div rebirth (Facade can continue his great work with Zima).

I just checked out some PWO on YouTube. Plenty of green there but I did enjoy Krimson's promos. Yes he is a rip off of The Joker but it was still damn entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back