• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Best Independent Wrestler to remain Indy

By far, davey richards. Hes been a staple in ROH for a long time, and has been a steady contributor in the DGUSA ppvs, as well as the newer EVOLVE promotion.

Richards is the complete package. He has speed, power, and agility, with a phenomenal shooting star press. He and Eddie Edwards dominated the tag team division in 2009, winning tag team of the year in 09, the first ROH team to ever do that. He's also been a prolific singles wrestler as well. His match with Shingo at Open the Untouchable Gate was the second best match of 09 in my opinion, behind HBK and the Undertaker. The only reason he hasnt received more acclaim, won more titles, or been offered a contract by WWE or TNA is he's retiring from wrestling to become a firefighter. A waste of a talent.

I'd say Kevin Steen hes one of the best indy wrestlers out there right now he can wrestle and talk hes had an amazing feud with El Generico and all their matches IMO have been classics So im going with Kevin Steen.

The one guy i think stands out the most is Mr. Wrestling Kevin Steen, and it's funny because a few years ago I probably would have said Bryan Danielson, so these days you really never know who's going to get snatched. But Steen is a great wrestler with great charisma and intensity, at the same time he's a chubby guy so I don't see him getting brought up to WWE at any point right now. Once again though look at Husky Harris so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back