What are You?

• Face

• Ass

• Boobs

• Personality

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
As the title goes, what kind of man are you?
Ass man?
Boobman ?
Face man?
or Personality.

I'll go first, I am for sure a face man. While I would like my women to have some boobs,ass, and personality I need a pretty face. Where do you lean. If you vote please say why.

I suspect the question is asking what do we prefer when it comes to women. Personally (and this is just me) ass > tits anyday. I have no idea why you've included 'personality' as an option, least not in a question like this.

But seriously, give me personality. Just as long as they're not, like, hideous.

Only one I don't care much about is asses. They're nice and all, they just aren't a selling point. I answered the poll 'fore I looked at the other options and went straight for boobs but in honestly It would go. Personality > face > boobies > behind.

Depends.

Are we talking about nothing more than sex? Ass-man, for sure.

Marrying a girl? Personality. No way I can marry a woman I can't talk to. If her personality sucks, you're in for a miserable ride.

For looks, I get drawn in by legs normally, they lead to the promise land.

But like Sir Nick, personality matters most when considering a relationship/marriage.

Boobs are always the first thing you spot in a woman. The ass follows and finally the face.

Most important eh? Well...I like something to play with so I guess boobs all the way :boobs: .But to me there all as important, I don't like to discriminate when it comes to the female anatomy.

I'm an ass man, but even more important than that is a set of nice legs, especially the thighs. If everything ties together nicely in those areas, I'm generally a happy camper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back