What is your favourite Michael Jackson Song/Video and why?

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
Pretty straight forward question.

Please elaborate on why because there are so many to choose from and no matter what your age, everyone has one.

For me, and this was a lot harder than I thought it would be, especially since I just turned on FOX News and they're playing "You Are Not Alone" while showing the scene outside the hospital.

So... through my tears I have to choose "Jam".

My all-time favorite athlete was the topic of the song and video, Michael Jordan, and seeing my favorite athlete and one of my favorite musicians do their thing together was truly amazing.

It's a shame things turned out the way they did for Michael Jackson, but to me, he will always be the greatest musician / dancer / entertainer / performer of my generation.

With complete humbleness, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

In terms of songs I'd say "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" or "Rock With You" - both so smooth, and great bass lines - recently been listening to the whole "Off The Wall" album and it's amazing - more based in "black music" than his later stuff, and equally as awesome musically as Thriller IMO (although definitely less varied) - favourite video would have to be Scream with Janet - such an awesome song, and the video (the most expensive ever) is awesome on the spaceship dancing with his sister etc...

My favorite Michael Jackson song is ''Man in the Mirror''. When I saw his Dangerous tour, it was the last song that he performed. I absolutely LOVED it and I feel that the lyrics are very good. If you read the lyrics, it actually makes you want to move around and dance. I know that we all want to make the world a better place, and all we have to do is take a look at ourselves and make the change.

Billie Jean. My favorite song and video. Pretty sure it was the first video that turned him into a individual, rather than a generic R&B singer. I didn't care much for Off the Wall. It really is hard to decide for me because my other favorites are Beat It and The Way You Make Me Feel, but. I'll stick with Billie Jean. The kid is not my son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back