What is your favorite Royal Rumble of all-time?

My personal favorite was the 1999 and 2003 royal rumble simply because they both built good rivalries from it. In the 1999 rumble fans thought that stone cold ( #1 entry) & mr mcmahon (#2 entry) were gone and finished with the royal rumble match at the beginning when the cooperate attacked stone cold in the restroom when stone cold and mcmahon had left the ring (not eliminated) and fought their way to the restroom. That match offically kicked off with the number 4 entry entered. Mcmahon came back to ringside on commentary while austin was in the hospital. Austin would return after #25 or #26 enters and would clean house. We end the rumble where we started with. Mcmahon and austin fought where mcmahon would eliminate austin with rock coming to ringside.

What I loved about 2003 rumble match was that most of the match was evolved around y2j. I was so upset when he entered #2 through the crowd attacking a confused hbk (#1 entry). Y2j had his buddy christian dressed up him. When hbk saw that christian was diguising as y2j that gave y2j the advantage to come through the crowd and attack hbk without breaking a sweat by low blowing and smashing him over the head with a chair leaving him a bloody mess. Hbk would return later after #25 enters and cost him (y2j) to get eliminated by test.

For me it's 1995. Shawn Michaels did the impossible by coming out first and winning it. It's a shame he didn't win the title at Wrestlemania, but I do love Diesel (Kevin Nash) so I won't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back