What is the worst movie you have seen?

American Psycho 2 comes to mind.This movie could probably qualify as one of the worst movies of all time. You can't find one thing funny or even amusing about this movie. It's about Mila Kunis as a former victim of Patrick Bateman from the original American Psycho. She escapes and decides to be a serial killer herself. William Shatner is a dean of a college she is attending, and she ends up having an affair with him. I think she kills her victims with an ice pick, I don't know my mind turned to shit after watching this garbage.

[YOUTUBE]x1arTErhNHY[/YOUTUBE]

Another eyesore is Blair Witch Project 2: The Book of Shadows which is about young adults going into the woods to find the Blair Witch because the movie was "cool". The movie is about 90 minutes of unbelievable stupidity and crap. Its one of those movies if you watch for 5 minutes you would want to set stab your eyes out their sockets.

[YOUTUBE]J7bG-LqYuww[/YOUTUBE]

Finally I'll add the timeless treasure Halloween 3: Season of the Witch I love all of the Halloween movies except of course for H20, Resurrection, and this piece of crap. It's the only Halloween movie in the series to not have any mention of Michael Myers or any characters from the series. The movie is about an evil scheme from an owner of a Halloween mask company to kill children on Halloween night. It also involves a mad scientist and witchcraft. Honestly I couldn't tell you anything more about the plot if I tried. This movie might be one of the worst movies of all time.

[YOUTUBE]2tvVla5AHmA[/YOUTUBE]

Some honorable mentions go to Observe and Report, Evolution, Joe's Apartment, The Women, Date, Epic, and Disaster Movie, BloodRayne, House of the Dead, and any romantic comedy ever especially the ones with Matthew Mcconaughey.

Finally I'll add the timeless treasure Halloween 3: Season of the Witch I love all of the Halloween movies except of course for H20, Resurrection, and this piece of crap. It's the only Halloween movie in the series to not have any mention of Michael Myers or any characters from the series. The movie is about an evil scheme from an owner of a Halloween mask company to kill children on Halloween night. It also involves a mad scientist and witchcraft. Honestly I couldn't tell you anything more about the plot if I tried. This movie might be one of the worst movies of all time.

[YOUTUBE]2tvVla5AHmA[/YOUTUBE]

I was with ya Kenny until you said this. This, to me, IS BLASPHEMY! I'm known as the Halloween guy on these forums, and that includes the greatness that is Halloween 3. If you just watch the film and DON'T think of it as a Halloween film, it's so much better. So many people shit all over the film purely for the fact that it doesn't feature Michael Myers, and solely on that fact, which pisses me off. The Halloween series was never meant to be completely about Myers, Carpenter only included Myers in the second film because the studio begged him to, his original idea was to have each Halloween film be standalone and have their own stories. Halloweeen 3 is actually a damn good little horror film, albeit and extremely cheesy one. The music is fan-fucking-tastic, the story is genuinely interesting, there are some real creepy moments in the film, it has that real "Halloween time" feel to it, and it features two marvelous actors in Dan O'Herlihy and Tom Atkins (also a great little cameo by Nancy Loomis, who played Annie in the original Halloween; she plays Atkins ex-wife).

Seriously, it has TOM FUCKING ATKINS. I don't know how much of a cult and horror movie fan you are Kenny, but Tom Atkins is pretty much God. He was Bruce Campbell before Bruce Campbell if you know what I mean, the unabashed King of B-Horror. His roles in this film and especially in Night of the Creeps have made him an icon, and for good reason. The guy is just...the man. He's everything you wish you could be.

I suggest if you ever get the time to go ahead and give the film a watch sometime with an open mind. Don't think of it as a Myers film, just sit back and enjoy the ride. It's really not a bad film at all, and I personally love it to death. Probably my fourth favorite film in the franchise behind H1, H2, and H4.

American Psycho 2 comes to mind.This movie could probably qualify as one of the worst movies of all time. You can't find one thing funny or even amusing about this movie. It's about Mila Kunis as a former victim of Patrick Bateman from the original American Psycho. She escapes and decides to be a serial killer herself. William Shatner is a dean of a college she is attending, and she ends up having an affair with him. I think she kills her victims with an ice pick, I don't know my mind turned to shit after watching this garbage.

[YOUTUBE]x1arTErhNHY[/YOUTUBE]

American Psycho 2 was awesome! Sure, it didn't really make that much sense and was just an overall strange movie, but any movie where Mila Kunis kills William Shatner can't be that bad. It was definetly entertaining enough for me, not horrible at all.

I have no idea, I'd have to think about it for awhile, there are plenty of movies that I thought were awful. I did see "Confessions of a Shop-a-holic" a couple of months ago, just terrible all the way around.

Im sorry GD but any movie that picks up with a killer that never exsisted can not be that good. I mean come on Patrick Bateman wasnt even a killer, it was all in his imagination. There is no relevance to American Psycho 2. Mila Kunis survived Patrick Bateman, how the hell do you survive a killer who never killed anybody. Ludacrous, plain and simple.

Im sorry GD but any movie that picks up with a killer that never exsisted can not be that good. I mean come on Patrick Bateman wasnt even a killer, it was all in his imagination. There is no relevance to American Psycho 2. Mila Kunis survived Patrick Bateman, how the hell do you survive a killer who never killed anybody. Ludacrous, plain and simple.

Umm, no, it was not all in his imagination. That's left up to the viewer to decide, and most people I've talked to (including myself) come to the conclusion that only a few of the murders were real, and some of them were just in his imagination. If you ever read the book though, Patrick Bateman DID kill people, several people. The film doesn't make that obvious enough. So a survivor of Bateman's killing isn't ludicrous, it's actually perfectly sensible.

Well then I guess my imagination left me with the impression that he hadnt killed anybody since there were no bodies found as far as I remember. Its been a long time since ive seen it and maybe I need to watch again soon but whatever. I havent read the book yet either but I really wanna, I just have to find the time and the book. Who the hell did he kill that was real?

I don't really care how little sense it made. It was an entertaining movie. Not Oscar stuff by any means, but it had me chuckling in a few parts and thinking deeply about some things, or at least as deeply as you can think while watching a movie like that. It was movie that kept me interested and had Mila Kunis in it, no way it's the worst of all time

I was with ya Kenny until you said this. This, to me, IS BLASPHEMY! I'm known as the Halloween guy on these forums, and that includes the greatness that is Halloween 3. If you just watch the film and DON'T think of it as a Halloween film, it's so much better. So many people shit all over the film purely for the fact that it doesn't feature Michael Myers, and solely on that fact, which pisses me off. The Halloween series was never meant to be completely about Myers, Carpenter only included Myers in the second film because the studio begged him to, his original idea was to have each Halloween film be standalone and have their own stories. Halloweeen 3 is actually a damn good little horror film, albeit and extremely cheesy one. The music is fan-fucking-tastic, the story is genuinely interesting, there are some real creepy moments in the film, it has that real "Halloween time" feel to it, and it features two marvelous actors in Dan O'Herlihy and Tom Atkins (also a great little cameo by Nancy Loomis, who played Annie in the original Halloween; she plays Atkins ex-wife).

Seriously, it has TOM FUCKING ATKINS. I don't know how much of a cult and horror movie fan you are Kenny, but Tom Atkins is pretty much God. He was Bruce Campbell before Bruce Campbell if you know what I mean, the unabashed King of B-Horror. His roles in this film and especially in Night of the Creeps have made him an icon, and for good reason. The guy is just...the man. He's everything you wish you could be.

I suggest if you ever get the time to go ahead and give the film a watch sometime with an open mind. Don't think of it as a Myers film, just sit back and enjoy the ride. It's really not a bad film at all, and I personally love it to death. Probably my fourth favorite film in the franchise behind H1, H2, and H4.

I'm sorry X but I tried watching this movie with an open mind I can't stomach this one. It may not be the worst film of all time because it does have that creepy cult movie feel to it. I generally like all cult and cheesy movies from the 80's including Troll, Ghoulies, and the classic Evil Dead trilogy. I even own Dead Alive on DVD. Honestly I could care less if Michael Myers isn't in the movie it just didn't make any damn sense to me. Tom Atkins is probably more then I could ever be. He may be an uncle of mine since we have the same last name. Except mine has D instead of T. Still though to each his own. Some people love it some hate it. I do love the rest of the series though.

Reactions: X
American Psycho 2 was awesome! Sure, it didn't really make that much sense and was just an overall strange movie, but any movie where Mila Kunis kills William Shatner can't be that bad. It was definetly entertaining enough for me, not horrible at all.

I have no idea, I'd have to think about it for awhile, there are plenty of movies that I thought were awful. I did see "Confessions of a Shop-a-holic" a couple of months ago, just terrible all the way around.

I'll have to agree with you there, American Psycho 2 is probably Citizen Kane compared to Confessions of a Shopaholic. The crap we have to put up with to entertain our wives or girlfriends. I would say all of these new romantic comedies such as: All about Steve or The Ugly Truth are ten times worst then any cheesy horror film.

The Good Thief. It actually has average reviews, but me and my friends found it to be the biggest piece of shit we had ever seen. Boring to the point of suicide and with very little redeeming features. The film is a bit like Ocean's Eleven, but without the clever heist plot. If I wasn't on a school trip, I'd have walked out of the cinema.

BioDome (1996)... Oh my, Such horrible everything... Pauly Shore was some loser and acted like a full-blown ****** all through the movie, I aint much of a "Hater" but that made me wanna' start a petition to stop all screenings of the movie everywhere.

This was so bad i feel it trashed Kylie Minogue's acting career!
Rating outta' 10... 1/10 (1 cause Kylie Minogue had a nice ass)

Borat.

I hated this movie. I hated everything about it. I found it incredibly ignorant, not funny in the least. It was shit all through it, but people loved it and tore my ass a new one when I expressed dislike for it. It's not like I was offended or anything, I can't really be offended. It was just trash..

The worst film i ever seen is that twilight shit.What on earth did i have to shit threw.It was like the director took a shit and put it in the camera.some actor with a tone of make up on and hes a vampire.come on what is the big deal with the shit arse movie.Ever chick i see has a twilight book or mag.So this is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

Thats just me!

I'm almost inclined to agree with the Twilight post above, The Day After Tomorrow has a strong showing for me. But personally I'm going with Teniacious D's Pick of Destiny as the worst film I've ever seen, most preschool kids would think that comedy was just slow and lame and unthought out just repeatedly rhyming "cock" with "rock" and saying words the really mean faeces is not funny. It was terrible.

Twilight and Harry Potter (all of the Potter movies)

I'm sorry but I don't see how people here can be so drawn in to these movies. I mean sure they're fiction, but for somebody who's a fan of those type of stories, I hate it when the people of Twilight and Harry Potter don't follow the logic... I mean in Twilight they have everyone as a Daywalker... that's supposed to be an off chance thing, and only able to be done if they're half vampires... stupid twilight -_-

I'm sorry but I don't see how people here can be so drawn in to these movies. I mean sure they're fiction, but for somebody who's a fan of those type of stories, I hate it when the people of Twilight and Harry Potter don't follow the logic... I mean in Twilight they have everyone as a Daywalker... that's supposed to be an off chance thing, and only able to be done if they're half vampires... stupid twilight -_-

I highly disagree sir...Harry Potter is the damn man! I dont know how you cant love Fantasy, or is it just Potter in particular? Twilight though lol yeah that's a piece of shit! I dont know if this has been listed but im gonna add a movie here that I think was just straight up garbage and that was 500 Days of Summer. I dont even know why I watched it, im not a big romance comedy fan anyway but I guess cause Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in it and I loved him in Manic, but damn that movie was...not good lol.

this is a tough one there has been so many but i have to go with, Friday the 13th the 2009 one. It was one of the worse Horror movies i have seen, i cant believe i paid almost 8$ to see that piece of shit movie when it came out i caught it at the 9 pm showing. Was a waste of my time and money, it was a shitty movie i would not recommend renting it or buying it

Mega shark vs. Giant octopus.
I had forgotten movies could be THAT bad.
Dialogues were bad, effects and CGI were bad, the acting was bad.
They couldn't have any quality control. When the shark approaches a battleship from the side, the ship is shown firing forward. Once, during a video call, for about a second a film crew member wearing a headset pops into existence beside the person on the call, and then disappears.

That is a serious candidate for the Worst Film of the Year, Worst film of the decade, and Worst film Ever.

Worst movie I've ever seen- Candyman 2. ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE. The first one was great, had that eerie feel to it almost like the 1st Nightmare on Elm Street. The second one just felt stupid as hell with absolutely no acting and no scary parts.

The worst movie i have ever seen is Killer clowns from outer space that movie is pure garbage i mean its stupid clown monsters its not funny or scary and the dialogue is ridiculous i mean they killed the big bad clown by stabbing his big red nose i mean give me a break and the movie ends with everyone getting pie in the face it was ******ed.

I am going to go out on a limb here and defend Twilight( mainly because my wife and daughter love them). The movies and books are not that great but for what they are they work fine. They are basicly a teen love story with a twist. It is not so much that he is a vampire and drinks blood but rather that he is n love with a human and the problems it poses for both of them; including the fact that he might lose control and eat her, she is in danger of others of his kind and that he is immortal and she is not.

While I would never call the movies some of the greatest ever made I found the two which have been made entertaining. I think most go into them with a predetermined dislike and a feeling that they have to hate them. For what they try to be they are not that bad.

The part I bolded-- the concept that a vampire dies in sunlight was created for a movie. it was used to end 1922s Nosferatu. Before that there is no mention anywhere that a vampire cannot go out into the sun. In Stoker's Dracula the good count is seen strolling about London during the day. So if death by sun is a work of fiction( as opposed to folklore ) then Meyer had every right to have her vampires be out in the sun.

Also, daywalkers is from a comic, so that is your basis for knocking Twilight.

as for Harry Potter I have only read the first book, which I found to be boring. As for the movies I have been entertained by the first four( with Azkaban and Goblet being my favs ). I truly disliked Phoenix and have yet to see Prince. While I would argue the series is not the worst, The Order of the Phoenix may be one of the worse movies I have seen.

On topic, I would nominate Hudson Hawk as the worse. I went to see this in the theater and felt cheated. it was brought out with such fanfair and is a terrible, pitiful movie.

One that i will mention that may get arguements as I know it is popular to a point i Into the Mouth of Madness. I was real pumped to see this and was real let down. It almost put me to sleep. maybe it is me, but i couldn't follow it. I like the basic idea but i thought it was too confusing and boring.

My fucking girlfriend made me watch both Twilight's with her. I honestly wanted to shoot myself. But there has been worse. Anyone remember 'Hulk'? Or 'The Happening'. I still rank Hulk as probably the worst, most boring movie I have ever seen. The Happening was absolutely awful. Shoot em up. That sucked hard. The Chronicles of Narnia. Damn you Triple K!Tropic Thunder wasn't funny. At all. Bedtime stories. That was truly awful. Yes Man was bad. Beowulf. I thought it was gonna be good, but it was terrible. Disaster movie was awful. Twilight broke many vampire and werewolf rules, so for that, they can just all die. Ok, maybe not that bad, but seriously, that movie sucked so bad, I was surpirsed why it was even a movie to begin with. I hate that shit.

Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snow Man.

I kid you not. That is the exact title of the movie. It was so bad it was funny. Horrible acting, horrible script, horrible everything. There was just nothing good about that movie aside from the fact that you can get a cheap laugh out of how horrible it is.

Extract with Jason Bateman and Mila Kunis. I know it's a cult favorite, and generally received good reviews, but I just couldn't get into it. Hell, everyone I know who saw it before me loved the freaking film.

The plot, well, it had no premise. It was direction less, unfunny, and had no real payoff or conclusion at the end. The acting in it was horrendous. Kunis should keep to tv acting, she didn't pull of the seductive con artist at all for me. Bateman's character was an idiot who jumped through every hoop anyone told him too, without thinking of the consequences. His interaction and response to his wife was just ludicrous.

I guess I just expected more from Mike Judge. He made one of my favorite movies of all time in Office Space. This one was the polar opposite. Unfunny. Pointless. No depth to the characters at all. Just a damn dumb movie.

Before I list mine I have to defend Killer Klowns From Outer Space. That movie is intentionally so bad it's good. Not nearly as good as Army of Darkness (another one that's purposely bad to the point that it rocks), but still entertaining.

Anyways, my pick has to be The Whole Ten Yards. The first one was funny as hell, and at least had nudity in it to help it out. The Whole Ten Yards is absolutely horrible. The plot doesn't make any sense. The characters all of a sudden got stupid. I paid exactly one penny for the movie thinking it can't be so bad it's not worth that much. Holy crap I got ripped off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back