What is SAnitY?

mr.wrestling iv

Occasional Pre-Show
I don't watch every NxT episode. I watch on occasion. I know who SAnitY is, the members, in the ring they are pretty solid. As far as what the stable is supposed to stand for and their mission statement, I'm not sure what they are supposed to stand for. The only thing I know is they wanted Tye to become one of them, but never did a solid job of explaining why? All I got from it is, "Your way doesn't work, try our way." Other then SAnitY using the numbers to their advantage...

What is the SAnitY way? If someone can clear that up, I'd be grateful.

I'm not convinced that SAnitY even know what they are, or what they're about.

I enjoy them as workers and I like what they do in the ring, but the whole gimmick seems to be really vague and not fleshed out well at all.

They're a heel stable to help get Eric Young, Nikki Cross, and possibly also the enforcers over. Beyond that, their purpose does seem to have blurred a little. The name supposedly came from the original lineup. "S" from Sawyer, "A" from Alexander, "ni" from Nikki Cross, the "t" from Cross' last name due to lowercase t's looking like crosses, and "Y" from Young. Sawyer is no longer with the group though renaming them "DAnitY" or "KAniTY" to keep the original naming vision with the current lineup would be silly when "SAniTY" works better as a stable name. The stable is entertaining. I'd say they have mostly accomplished what they set out to do since both Young and Cross are getting popular with the NXT crowd. It's been good for Alexander and Killian to be a part of the group too.

They're a heel stable to help get Eric Young, Nikki Cross, and possibly also the enforcers over. Beyond that, their purpose does seem to have blurred a little. The name supposedly came from the original lineup. "S" from Sawyer, "A" from Alexander, "ni" from Nikki Cross, the "t" from Cross' last name due to lowercase t's looking like crosses, and "Y" from Young. Sawyer is no longer with the group though renaming them "DAnitY" or "KAniTY" to keep the original naming vision with the current lineup would be silly when "SAniTY" works better as a stable name. The stable is entertaining. I'd say they have mostly accomplished what they set out to do since both Young and Cross are getting popular with the NXT crowd. It's been good for Alexander and Killian to be a part of the group too.

Thank you Dagger for the explanation. I've missed a lot of NXT in the past few months due to other commitments, so I was pondering the same question myself. I guess you really have to keep up with it in order to know what's going on.

SAnitY is an unique stable of weird wrestlers. Eric Young and especially Nikki Cross prefer "pain" over victories in the ring. Nonetheless, it's an entertaining stable. Not your regular stable but totally different. The stable wants more and more wrestlers to join them for the same purpose. SAnitY failed in recruiting Tye Dillinger but succeeded in getting Killian Dain.

SAnitY is an unique stable of weird wrestlers. Eric Young and especially Nikki Cross prefer "pain" over victories in the ring.

This is what I thought they were going to be - happily getting DQed instead of winning the match or only taking victories by knockout or referee stoppage.

Instead, they haven't really done anything with what could have been an interesting gimmick and just become another wrestling faction, doing wrestling moves to get pinfalls.

They are basically a collection of rejects from other feds that WWE creative has no idea what to do with. Hence there lack of a 'mission statement'.

I didn't know that it was made of letters from the names of the members. It's kinda cool when you think about it; has sort of a more organic feel to it than just simply assigning a group of wrestlers what seems like a random name, which I guess can be viewed as sort of impersonal.

As far as a mission statement goes, who says a faction has to have a mission statement? They're a group of wrestlers who feel they're the best and want to be the most dominant group of people within the promotion. It's a perfectly simple idea that you don't need to overthink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back