• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is Roman Reigns Capable Of?

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
I see a lot of praise for Reigns on this forum. He seems to have been adopted by a lot of people as a big deal headed for big things. What evidence so we have of this?

I don't feel we've seen much of him let alone enough top notch stuff to make a determination. Most of what I've seen has been bit parts in tag matches where Rollins and Ambrose do most of the work and promos where he has little to nothing to say. His biggest strengths so far are his out of no where vicious looking spears and a lot of powerful stares.

Getting a lot of eliminations in a SS match is cool but does that mean a guy can be a singles star? I don't know. I'm not saying he can't be the greatest of all time but I feel like a lot of people are riding his dick for no substanative reason.

Plus my commuter train hit a car and we've been sitting for an hour. I'm just trying to kill some time. (The car passengers only had monir injuries).

What have people seen in Roman Reigns that make them think he can reach a high level?

Why won't you let me speculate based on minimal evidence without questioning me?! It's all I really want for Christmas!

I guess I like the way he talks shit in the ring. The Shield guys all seem to want to be the next Mark Henry.

We don't know what he's capable of, that beautiful bastard always keeps me guessing. That's the kind of unpredictability we need in this business GSB.

For the record he was always my favorite Shield member since day one, I've actually gone slightly sour on Ambrose.

He's Samoan, and Vince loves Samoan. He's also a very in shape Samoan, which is a rarity.

Vince loves big guys...Reigns is a big guy.
Vince loves Samoans from the A'noi family...Reigns is Sika's kid.
Vince loves the Rock...Reigns is the Rock with hair.

To be honest I haven't seen much myself to believe but I trust the "E" when they make these decisions.

So far he's getting the Batista push from the Shield. Only I hope they do things a bit differently:

*Instead of him winning the Rumble, let Reigns have a Kane-esque performance 11-14 eliminations.
*When you get down to the last six, (whoever the Final 4 are, plus Reigns and Ambrose) let the main 4 decide to get rid of Roman. When Ambrose goes for the assist have him accidently dump him.
*Instead of Reigns retaliating or Ambrose pulling the heel "every man for himself move"...have Ambrose SELF ELIMINATE! Out of solidarity
*Then through the next few Raws Ambrose starts to resent Roman for doing this...Reigns is offered a Raw WWE World title shot...Ambrose "accidently" gets him DQ'ed
**ALL this leading to the split**

So he's a Samoan Goldberg with long hair?

Holy shit I think that's it. He's more Goldberg than Ryback has ever been. It's a different push but still the same thing. The smarks are just mocking the wrong guy. People loved Goldberg for not much more than a couple of power moves, some decent wins, and wacky facial expressions.

/Thread.

Super Reigns is almost as annoying as Super Cena. I hope they both get arrested for exposing themselves to blind senior citizens.

George Steele's Barber said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

Super Reigns is almost as annoying as Super Cena. I hope they both get arrested for exposing themselves to blind senior citizens.

Is that mopery?

Yes it is. The main event level talent in WWE is a bunch of perverts, led by King Cena. He invented all the ridiculously deviant shit on Urban Dictionary. Reigns is following in his footsteps.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back