• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what is going to WWE in a few years when

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kuksoolwon

Alot of their top guys like Undertaker,Benoit,Angle,Kane,Maybe triple h retire?I know most of these wrestlers wants to retire in a few years!Where do you see the WWE in a few years after they probably retire?Who is going to be their future?I mean i dont see people like Spirit Squad,kahil,Umaga,and others being the future of the WWE!

They will have Cena, Orton, Edge, Shelton Benjamin, Johnny Nitro, Carlito, maybe Rey, all 5 spirit squad guys, Batista, Lashley, and any other young guys they give a push. But most of those guys will still be around...look at Foley. Angle and Triple H will probably be around for a long time.

I agree.

They are pushing Edge, and he stinks in the ring and is worse on the mic.

They let go Christian. The one guy that can actually wrestle and speak on the mic without crying or running out of breath.

Umaga is a toss up. I think he can be good, but I doubt WWE will do it right.

Also, they should be pushing Matt Hardy. The guy can wrestle and tho lacks on the mic a bit, can be taught better mic skills. I mean look at Triple H, he wasn't very good on the mic when he was younger in the WWE and he is one of the best now.

The reason for all these newcomers is b/c WWE is aware of this and taking care of it now instead of having no main eventers in a few years...
People that will likely retire within a few years:
-Triple H (prob not)
-Kurt Angle (prob not)
-Chris Benoit
-Shawn Michaels
-Flair (HOPEFULLY BY NEXT MONTH!)
-Undertaker
-Kane
-RVD (prob not, but in ECW he might get injured more & hafta retire a little earliet than he plans)
-Booker T (possibility, but i hope not)

The Future:
-John Cena
-Edge
-Shelton Benjamon
-Johnny Nitro
-Chavo Guererro (possibly?)
-Rey Mysterio (possibly)
-Carlito
-Chris Masters (possibly)
-Lashley
-Finlay (he's kinda old, but maybe)
-Kenny Doane (spirit squad)
-Mr. Kennedy
-Paul Burchil
-Gunner Scott

I agree with Zoltaire. There was only 2 things I have ever liked about Matt Hardy.

#1 being the entrance song he had when it was like "OHHHH YEAAAAA"
#2 The Hardy Boyz (where Jeff carried them)

It seems like all the fans are now Matt Hardy fans because Lita cheated on him. Cut the sympathy we all know Matt Hardy truly doesn't deserve any push what so ever.

The only thing that was ever any good about either of the Hardy Boys was that Lita came to the ring with them.

Now to answer the original question, I have to wonder why people always ask things like this.

WWF/E always has and will continue to produce new talent as the old ones move on. Back when Ultimate Warrior, Hogan, Jake Roberts, Randy Savage, Rick Rude were around, I'm sure the same question was asked, and look at the list of names in this thread already mentioned as "The Future".

The company will continue to evolve and produce big names as long as they are in existence.

Theres plenty of new talent so long as there all pushed right I think we may be close to seeing the best era of WWE since the attitude days. Angle will almost certainly retire soon his body is really beat up and I can't see him being around after Mania 24 if that long.:wwf:

The problem with "The Future" of the WWE is, there is nobody on the roster, in my eyes, that could be "The People's Champ" or "The Game/Cerebral Assassin". Look at this. There is nobody who can carry the company, except maybe Batista and Rey Mysterio (who IMO has just passed his prime) like The Rock, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, and Triple H did. I know MANY people will disagree with what I just said, but that's all true once you think about it.

These are the reasons why, in a few years, WWE will suck:

1. Say they gave Chris Masters a HUGE push once he got back from rehab. Nobody would like him like they liked Stone Cold, who was good as either a heel or face, or The Rock, who was ALSO good as a heel or face.

2. NOBODY on that list has mic skills, except Mr. Kennedy, and Edge, who is still good, but needs to go back to being a face.

3. None of them will work, because, none of them are so over with the fans that whenever somebody mentions their name in the ring the crowd cheers.

4. None of them are real main event level, except Batista, Chris Benoit, and Lashley.

Can't wait for everybody to get mad at me. lol.

I personally tend to think that Edge, Orton and Carlito are the best wrestling prospects on Raw right now. Two of them happen to be very good in the heel role, and Edge was fairly good as a face earlier in his career I'm sure with a proper storyline he could get over a face once more. Orton is rather talented although he seems to do better a a heel, than he brief run as a face. ALthough I get the impression it may have had alot to do with the turn being poorly planned and rather sudden.

Carlito has an amusing character and probably gives the best promos of any of the up and comers in the WWE. His in ring ability is also top-notch. I think with a push and time he'll be a favourite.

On Smackdown Kennedy is probably the best guy they have comming up. He's good in the ring and his ability on the mic is top shelf. His character seems to need some sort of direction though, but the lack of a storyline is probably very much predicated on his having just returned from a long term injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back