What Has Happened To ESPN?

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
So I threw on ESPN just now and it was a discussion of LaVar Ball's latest nonsense about how amazing his son is. Somehow, within about two minutes, two of the panelists on Sports Nation were shouting over each other about Kim Kardashian, Ragu spaghetti sauce and Spam.

And ESPN wonders why their audience is falling through the floor. Utter nonsense.

I usually stick to NFL Network and MLB Network for that reason. ESPN just doesn't do it for me.

They laid off a bunch of people recently too. I think they laid off the wrong people.

They're also really trying to force competitive gaming into the market whenever nobody is really interested in watching that. I give it 5 more years before it's done.

Yelling at each other over inane topics?

The guys from Pardon The Interruption should sue for gimmick infringement.

PTI is nowhere near as bad as this. They're at least capable of having intelligent discussions and don't go as crazy most of the time.

ESPN has turned to total shit, reason being they are 90% sports news and there's not enough news to cover their 24 hour cycle. I can't stand ESPN. Show old games, matches, etc. ESPN has perfected the art of beating the horse way past death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back