What Fall shows are you looking forward to?

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The Fall is almost upon us, and that marks the start of new shows and old shows starting back up. Simple question, what are looking forward to in this new Fall 2011 season?

As for new shows I'm looking forward to Person of Interest. The show could flop because the plot doesn't look all that much more interesting than anything else out there, but it's got Michael Emerson in it, and he pretty much made Lost legendary. Also, it has Jesus in it, so...yeah...

If were talking about newer shows then none really have came to mind but I know that HIMYM and Psych are entering new seasons and they are easily my favorite tv shows airing now.

Hmm coming this fall? Nothing much for me in at least what I watch, Only thing I know that's coming this fall is Reed Between the Lines.

psych.jpg

Oh you know that's right ;)
I can't wait to see the new season of Psych, there's alot of shows like HIMYM and It's Always Sunny In Philly but this one definitely tops em all. The best part is that after months of trying to convince my fiance to get into Psych I finally have. While we were on vacation last week with my cousins, we watched High Top Fade Out and Black & Tan, after those she was hooked. Now she's watching all the other seasons and should be caught up by the start of the new season so I can have someone to watch with. :)

Ah yes, House. It is easily my favorite show on TV, and has been for years. I thought the plot of the last season really lacked in focus, and they backtracked a bit only to end up exactly where they were 3 or 4 seasons ago, but every episode was still amazing in it's own right. Such a well done show.

I'm really looking forward to HIMYM most of all, but also It's Always Sunny in Philly, Psych, and Gossip Girl. I'm also really interested to check out Terra Nova, Pan Am, and Suburgatory.

i cant really think of any NEW shows that im looking forward to seeing them but as for returning shows a few come to mind that im really looking forward to the new season like how i met your mother,the return of two and a half men and sense im huge reality show nerd i cant wait for the new season of survivor,amazing race and shows like that...also idk if the new season starts in the fall but i would assume it does im also looking forward to the big bang theory i love that show!

It's not really starting in the fall, well a bit before it. But I've been watching the last season of Sons of Anarchy so I can start up with the new season that starts in Sept. I missed the whole last season for some reason. Yay go me, but it's looking like a pretty good show so far.

But the real show for me is The Walking dead, I wached every episode of that last year. I've been fucking jonesing here for a good series after Falling skies pissed me off. I can't wait for the new season of it, that show was amazing last year. It also apeals to the zombie fan in me.

Oh and I can't wait for the new season of Sons of Anarchy. Over the course of this past semester I watched seasons 1-3 and I fell in love with that show. It's so awesome. I can't wait for the new season in September!

The new seasons of Community and How I Met Your Mother is getting me pretty pumped.

Also, some new show I've seen a bit about; New Girl (it's with Zooey Deschanel, so pretty much the only reason I'm giving it a look lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back