• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Concert Are You Looking Forward To?

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I'm going to a few this summer, and they've all got me excited.

First, is the No Doubt Reunion Tour, with Paramore opening. I've wanted to see No Doubt for over a decade now, and I've wanted to see No Doubt for over a year now. I love all of their stuff, and have heard great things about both bands' live shows.

Second, is Warped Tour. I don't usually listen to many of the bands that are there, and admittedly, I was only going for In This Moment, and Black Tide. However, upon further research, I've liked some of the stuff from some other bands, and am looking forward to the experience more and more.

Then there's MayhemFest. I haven't ever seen Marilyn Manson, Slayer, or Killswitch Engage, and can't wait for the opportunity. But, I'm mostly going to see All That Remains on one of the second stages. Last year's MayhemFest was amazing, and this one looks to be even bigger.

Lastly, there's CrueFest. I went last year, and it was a great show, full of bands I had never seen. This year though, I'm going because Godsmack is playing, as well as Theory Of A Deadman, and Drowning Pool. I've seen Godsmack a few times, and they're one of my favorite bands ever, and I've never seen the other 2. Motley Crue also puts on a great show.

So, what are you looking forward to seeing?

Reactions: Tim
I'm going to see Nickelback on the 23rd of May whoch should be amazing. I lobe them and there music is right up my street to be honest. I also hear they are a really good live band so all in all it should be a good night.

The festival I am looking forward to the most is T in the Park. What a brilliant line up it is this year. 3 days of unbridled fun. I honestly can't wait.

Oh this is easy, too easy in fact.

May 31st, one hour away from me, I get to finally go see Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun, Krizz Kaliko, and Murs live for the first time. I cannot wait, I've been a huge fan of Tech for awhile (if you couldn't tell). And he's bringing the other parts of Strange Music with him, it's gonna be a crazy ass concert.

Not only do I get to see N9ne, but I get to see Murs, which is another underground rapper that I enjoy. He's not your atypical gangsta rap, but his flow is amazing and the work he's done with Slug from Atmosphere as the group Felt is top notch.

im going to t in the park this year in perth!!:D

this is my first time ever and the greatest band ever, KINGS OF LEON!! are headlining friday night.

the killers are playing on the saturday and blur have a slot on the sunday.

the line up isnt as good as previous years it seems to be more pop bands than rock band playing nowadays which is a shame.

bands in which i intend of going to see inclue at T.I.T.P: maximo park, franz ferdinand, katy perry, razorlight, snow patrol, bloc party, glasvegas, and foals

Well In one week I'm Going to see Ghostface Killah live which should be off the hook. And The Game is suposed to be coming August 12th so I'm extremely excited as I'm a huge fan of his.

So easy. Definitely AC/DC in February. One of the greatest rock bands ever, coming back to tour Australia for the first time in I don't know how many years, they will blow the fucking roof off. And with Wolfmother opening for them, it can't get much better than this. Only problem is, the AFL doesn't want them playing at Etihad. So it might get moved back. :( Australia don't have many bands that get really famous, and with AC/DC being one of the few that are still around, this could be the best show Melbourne's seen for a while.

Hey NSL i saw no doubt in toronto the other night......but the show im excited for is marilyn manson in toronto

Well sadly I can't go, but I would kill someone to see Beyonce live in concert. Bitch is too popular to come around my neck of the woods so it will never happen.

Beyonce is the perfect mix of great singing ability, amazing dance skills, great look, and is a true entertainer(it's been publicized that she was one of Michael Jackson's favorite contempoary artist).

I have seen countless youtube videos and am amazed at how full throttle this girl is. Unlike other popstart(Britney Spears)she sings every note live, and can still dance circles around the other hags in the game(GaGa/Ciara).

Her concerts are not just a singing event, she takes you on a journey with great musical numbers, video screen clips, and amazing dance sequences. Like I said, I would give up my left nut to see "Sasha Fierce" perform :(

I'll be going to The Ministry of Sound in London when I'm vacationing in England this upcoming September. I don't know if this event is a concert per se...it'll be more of a DJ set. Anyway, I am really looking forward to it; I love electronic music, and I hear that MoS is one of the best electronic clubs in the world.

I'm really looking forward to the Stone Temple Pilots and Our Lady Peace concert I'm attending this coming weekend. I didn't know much about either band but after downloading some songs I realized that this show is going to be pretty great. Considering the only other concert I've been to is Def Leppard it will be a relatively new experience and I can't wait. I also found out from a friend of mine that she might have an extra ticket to see Kiss the day before the STP concert and that I could go with her. I'm fucking pumped for that show too, not exactly for the music but just for the atmosphere and mood Kiss brings. Looking forward to both shows.

I was hoping to go Aerosmiths concert with ZZ Top in Tampa tomorrow, but unfortunately that won't be happening. I was actually really looking forward to going if my aunt could get the tickets but a las she couldn't.

However, I did notice that Green Day is coming to Orlando 10 days before my birthday. So there's a possibility that I might go to their concert if nothing comes up.

I might also go to a concert of U2 in Tampa. They are going to Tampa in October so that at least gives us some time to get tickets. I hope I end up going to U2's or Green Day's concert.

There's also this band called Creed coming in September. Are they any good? Would anyone recommend going to one of their concerts?

Really looking forward to The Game's concert here in Auckland on August 12th. He was supposed to perform here 2 years ago for the Roc The Block tour but bailed because of some family reasons. Hopefully it will be just as good as the recent Ghostface Killah concert here which was off the chain!

Tool, Alice in Chains, and Wolfmother- Pomona Fairplex- August 22, 2009
Aerosmith and ZZ Top- Verizon Wireless Ampitheater- August 23, 2009
Green Day- The Forum- August 25, 2009
The Killers- UCI Bren Events Center- September 15, 2009
Pearl Jam- Gibson Amphitheater- September 30, 2009
U2- Rose Bowl- October 24, 2009

Saw Stone Temple Pilots earlier this month in LA.

However, I did notice that Green Day is coming to Orlando 10 days before my birthday. So there's a possibility that I might go to their concert if nothing comes up.

I might also go to a concert of U2 in Tampa. They are going to Tampa in October so that at least gives us some time to get tickets. I hope I end up going to U2's or Green Day's concert.

You should definitely go see Green Day, I saw them just a couple weeks ago, and it was easily one of the funnest shows I have ever been to, easily in my top 3, the band played for close to 3 fucking hours, and had a ton of crowd interaction, inviting fans on stage to help sing and play some of the songs, and also playing plenty of really good covers that you wouldn't expect them to play, I guarantee you if you go to Green Day you have a good fucking time, I highly highly recommend going to Green Day

There's also this band called Creed coming in September. Are they any good? Would anyone recommend going to one of their concerts?

:lmao: Creed:rolleyes:, didn't some idots in Chicago try and sue these ******s for putting on a shit show like 6 or 7 years ago, because Scott Stapp came out drunk?, yeah I'd pass on Creed, but then I fucking hate that band with a fucking passion

I've cut down alot on my concerts this year, but I will still be going to see 2 of favorite bands: Down on Sept. 12th and Metallica w/ Lamb Of God on Nov. 14th.
This will be my 3rd time seeing Down. It's at the Electric Factory in Philly. The venue is small and intimate and it's a fantastic place to see a show. I've never seen Down with an opening band so they usually play for close to 3 hours. You can never get enough Phil Anselmo, ya know.
The Nov. 14th show will by my 7th time seeing Metallica- I haven't missed a tour since '97- and my 3rd time seeing Lamb Of God. The show is at MSG, which I have never been to for any type of event. I think I'm just as excited to visit the venue as I am to see the bands. I saw Metallica on their first leg of the Death Magnetic Tour back in February, so I'm hoping that the setlist will be a little different this time.

I can't wait for November 7th. On that date I am going up to Myrtle Beach to see Brand New. They are easily my favorite band. I've seen them before and it was like a religious experience and an orgy at the same time. It was an amazing show, and this one is going to be better than the first one. How do I know this 4 months in advance? Because Thrice is also playing this show. Brand New AND Thrice. How much better could a show get? I can't wait for this show.

I've cut down alot on my concerts this year, but I will still be going to see 2 of favorite bands: Down on Sept. 12th and Metallica w/ Lamb Of God on Nov. 14th.
This will be my 3rd time seeing Down. It's at the Electric Factory in Philly. The venue is small and intimate and it's a fantastic place to see a show. I've never seen Down with an opening band so they usually play for close to 3 hours. You can never get enough Phil Anselmo, ya know.
The Nov. 14th show will by my 7th time seeing Metallica- I haven't missed a tour since '97- and my 3rd time seeing Lamb Of God. The show is at MSG, which I have never been to for any type of event. I think I'm just as excited to visit the venue as I am to see the bands. I saw Metallica on their first leg of the Death Magnetic Tour back in February, so I'm hoping that the setlist will be a little different this time.

I've only got one show planned for the summe remaining, and that's CrueFest 2. I'm a fan of Crue, but I'm mostly going to see Drowning Pool and Godsmack. Back to what I bolded though.

Electric Factory is a great fucking place to see a concert. I've never seen a bad show there, and the crowds are always great. I've never ha d aproblem with parking or security, and the first aid staff is pretty spot on with helping everyone. The only complaint I'd have, is that even with 5 turbo jet sized fans going, it still gets hot enough to melt your balls off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back