• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you want to buy right now?

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
I really need to head into town and buy some new clothes. I'd go later, But i'm earning a living at the minute.

What about you?

A large sausage, pepperoni pizza from Mario's in NY

A Roland Electronic drum kit so I don't get the cops called on me again.

And I dunno, maybe a new pair of sneakers or something, mine have many a hole in them...

my roomates rims. 22s. would look great on my car.

I almost did it today. couldnt bring myself to purchase something that does nothing though. its so hard for me to do.

I just ordered a few t-shirts, mostly Thundercats related, with one exception (the Many Moods of Angel, it's hilarious.) Cost me about 100 bucks. Worth it.

Just picked up a new pair of Jordan sandals, a couple pair of jeans from American Eagle and a killer vintage t-shirt from the Goodwill store (gotta' check it out if there's one in your area - ROCKS !!!)

I want some new shoes. Preferrably some Chucks. I've never owned a pair. This displeases me. I also wanna pick up Killswitch Engage's new album when it drops in 9 days.

I want some new shoes. Preferrably some Chucks. I've never owned a pair. This displeases me. I also wanna pick up Killswitch Engage's new album when it drops in 9 days.

If you're going to buy a pair of Chuck's, check out the John Varvatos series.

I have a pair of camo colored and they may be the most comfortable shoes ever.

Just do a Google search for "John Varvatos Converse". Well worth the money !!!

my roomates rims. 22s. would look great on my car.

I almost did it today. couldnt bring myself to purchase something that does nothing though. its so hard for me to do.

They do something though. They make your car look even BETTER. They don't spin do they?

As for me.. I would like to buy the following.

Nintendo Wii - with a few games, but I won't list them all.

Xbox 360 game - Ghostbusters

A House. Preferably a 2-story, 3-4 bedroom, 2 bath, living, dining and kitchen, basement/game room with a possible garage. Nothing too fancy.

And 2 Large Fries, 2 Big Macs.. cause I'm fucking hungry right now.

I may go pick up the Ghostbusters game as well.

Supposedly it picks up after Ghostbusters 2, And you a new recruit

I may go pick up the Ghostbusters game as well.

Supposedly it picks up after Ghostbusters 2, And you a new recruit

I thought it was a combination of 1 and 2, especially since I noticed still-shots of Stay-puff, Slimer, and the main guy from the 2nd one. Or at least the museum they fight him in.

I visit gamefaqs and read some of the Game forums of games I like, a lot of people are mentioning a racist part for Winston - something to do with the Civil War, and his character in the game being afraid to go in that section because of memories or something.

I thought it was a combination of 1 and 2, especially since I noticed still-shots of Stay-puff, Slimer, and the main guy from the 2nd one. Or at least the museum they fight him in.

I visit gamefaqs and read some of the Game forums of games I like, a lot of people are mentioning a racist part for Winston - something to do with the Civil War, and his character in the game being afraid to go in that section because of memories or something.

Yeah, All of the film bosses are in the game, Not sure how they are incorperated though, I read a little review that just gave a general idea of the plot.

It's been like 3 or years since I saw the films so I haven't got a clue what that's about.

Yeah, All of the film bosses are in the game, Not sure how they are incorperated though, I read a little review that just gave a general idea of the plot.

It's been like 3 or years since I saw the films so I haven't got a clue what that's about.

I just love the idea that finally there is a Ghostbuster's game that has accurate GB's tools and such in it.

As a little kid, I'd get creative and cut up boxes and make the guns they had, with the little traps they'd toss out. I can't WAIT to play this game.

I wanna buy some wrestling DVDs, but I can never find the ones I'm looking for. I like the ones with a documentary on it and not just matches. Plus, at the stores here, they don't really hold many wrestling DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back