• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think should be the perfect closure to the Taker-Kane-Bearer saga??

Tors Hall Rule

Straight Hedge(HOG)
I'm not sure where Undertaker is going to end up, so I'm putting this on the WWE section.. Feel free to move it...

This is one of the biggest, most personal, loved/hated at times story of the WWE.. Right from the time that Paul Bearer announced that "Kane is not dead and he is coming here" to the 3 consecutive losses to Kane last year, it is still going on for more than 14 years in effect.. And as speculation grows of next WM being Taker's last, I daresay that I want all three characters to go away all at a time and Rest In Peace..

Now I seriously dont want Taker's opponent to be either Triple H or Kane.. But I want Kane and Bearer to be involved in a way that can turn this into a mystical environment and I think that WWE writers should treat it as such..

Let there be a 4 man tournament to decide who faces Taker at WM, so that the opponent is deemed worthy enough.. Make it a young wrestler who should be the next big thing.. Lets say Mr. X.. After the final is done at Elimination Chamber, have Kane meet X in a hallway in RAW and say he defeated Taker 3 times they last met and knows how to defeat them.. He hasnt been able to defeat him on WM but now that he knows the trick let him pass on his knowledge to the X, and takes him as a sort of protege.. Let X do a vigorous schedule in the six weeks to follow and have train him to somehow replica Undertaker's streak matches.. Let him be on a winning streak.. And after every match Kane comes into X's locker room to tell him well done, and when he leaves, he sees and hears Paul Bearer saying that he wont ever defeat The Undertaker.. But he is earning The Dead Man's respect day by day and then tell him his next task.. This way the guy would have earned the shot at the streak and not claim it like HBK and Triple H (It worked with Shawn but not Triple H for me)

Arrive Wrestlemania and the match is a slug fest and towards the end, referee is distracted, Kane attacks Taker, Bearer raises the urn, Taker sits up, some finishers and reversals later, Taker is sitting 20-0, calls up Kane to finally lay an end to the Brother's saga, Bearer gives the approval and they all disappear in smoke and storm and X is standing there bowing down.. End the saga and a new star is born as well..

This is what I thought would be OK... Would like to hear your way of ending their story in one go... But if you agree with me, give me a HELL YEAH!!

I see no way to creatively do this because Taker will retire after a WM w/ a win, but I would book Taker/Kane in one last buried alive match with both men being buried by a returning Bearer who ends both brothers lives and they vanish from WWE forever. Maybe throw them in caskets, light em on fire, and bury them. Otherwise, don't bring back this story. It barely worked last year.

Kane Vs Taker story should be just scraped and move on. The fans had very little interest last time taker and kane had a match and it was for the world championship. Kanes character took a big hit years ago when they had kane job to alot of the top stars. Taker has between 1-3 matches left in him so why waste them on Kane. As far as ending taker storyline since wrestlemania will no doubt be his last match wouldn't be the best way to write him out of WWE be the way he said. In a promo heading to WM27 taker said the only way to make him disappear is beat him at Wrestlemania. Maybe WWE should have the guy to be the next most dominant star in WWE be the only man to beat taker and making him go away for good.

No , No , No just no Im so sick of this storyline, It was great when it first happened back in the end of 1997 up to WM 14. And WM20 when taker returned as the phenom it had a really good storyline to it and had a great hype to intercat that the undertaker was going back to his old ways. But last years Kane & taker storyline was just horrblie two wrestler's in there mid 40's that can't wrestle anymore. Don't get me wrong Taker is my fav wrestler but the guy can't wrestle anymore and the same goees for kane they can't do much in the ring anymore. So to answer your question no way in hell do I wana see another Taker and kane fight,. it would be a great way for taker to bow out of the wrestling business with his last match been kane but I just don't want to see it. But what I do want to see is paul bearer coming back for his last match, it look's like the WWE is going with another HHH vs Taker match at WM28.

i would really like to see undertaker go out by coming out and tellin hhh that he wont fight him again that he wants shawn again basically since taker had shawn last match then shawn gets taker last match i think that would be cool

I somewhat agree!

I would love to see Taker Vs Kane one last time with Bearer in the middle somewhere and finally have some closure to this story.

The Badd Blood '97 PPV was the first PPV I ever watched live. I was like 12 or 13. When Kane come out, ripped the door off the cell and tombstoned Taker, I got goosebumps! I love that old Kane character. The tormented, deranged psycho that is an unstoppable monster. I love it! Hell, I even named my dog Kane!

This storyline feud is awesome and should have some closure. Good closure! I hope The E doesn't just have Taker retire at 'Mania 28 and not have closure to this story and f*ck it up!

I think the buried alive match would be a great thing. Bearer has both Kane and Taker buried and that's the end to the feud/story. They are both buried and dead. The End.

i think taker/kane should be wrapped up at summerslam or survivor series with a r.i.p. casket match finale with paul bearer in kane's corner...have taker win the match and seal kane and bearer in the casket and say that hes defeated the darkness for the last time and overcome the evil from his "past"--then let him rest up for a wrestlemania 28 showdown with Mr. McMahon to properly send him out in style...20-0 he deserves it! He's beaten every major player at WM over the years....the only people i could remotely think of would be Y2J or william regal (and i'm not sure how you could even work a good storyline about either) the best sendoff would be to beat the head man....if it's his last WM, it's gotta be a thriller!

It's nothing that should be done in the ring. As a matter of fact, I think as Undertakker's career ends, they should ignore their last feud. In my ideal Undertaker retirement, at the end of Undertaker's final Wrestlemania match, Paul Bearer comes out and tells the Undertaker that it's time go home. Back to Death Valley. And they're never seen or heard from again.

I'd like Kane to induct him into the Hall of Fame. And that's it. Nothing else. That's all the closure there should be. No need for another storyline. No need for a 4 man tournament or anything silly.

I don't think that the Kane/Taker/Bearer saga needs to be brought up again. They tried it last year but it just didn't feel like as big of a deal anymore. The perfect way to end it would be for nothing to happen. Kane got to kill off Taker before his return to face Trips, Bearer got killed off during that kidnapping angle, and then it was over. It had a decent ending and WWE have more important things to worry about than bringing back this saga because Taker is going 20-0 then retiring, they should focus more on who his final opponent will be, as it looks like Taker will not have any more matches other than that.

Kane/Taker/Bearer has been done to death excuse the pun.Undertaker needs to use this match to win but be able to put over a new star.E.g If he vsed ADR, then ADR would get a few nearfalls,maybe lock in the armbar but have Undertaker Win and then vanish signifying the end of his career.Theres no point having Undertaker vs Kane when we all know that Undertaker will win and that nothing will come out of it.The Streak match has to be a draw.Its also happening at the same PPV as The Rock vs John Cena.Im pretty sure Undertaker vs Kane is foreshadowed by that.Well Rock vs Cena foreshadows a lot of the matches but Taker vs HHH for example is a better draw.

Btw Am I the only one who thinks this is similar to the SvR2011 vs Undertaker RTWM?

i agree, no more Kane vs Undertaker feuds. When this feud first started with Kane ripping the door of the Hell in a Cell, it was one of the most intense, passionate feuds of the Attitude era. However, their recent feud last year was like watching two guys past their prime trying to recreate something.

dont get me wrong, im a huge huge taker fan and a kane fan, but i was at Night of Champions and was so psyched for their No Holds Barred match, only to be so disappointed with how bad the match turned out

at this point in takers career, he has one huge Wrestlemania match left and then I think he should retire from the ring, he just doesnt have it anymore. I think WM28 should be a HBK/Taker rematch, let HBK win, ending Takers career, because I can't think of anyone else that would deserve that honor more than HBK, and i cant think of another guy that Taker would be cool dropping the streak to

as far as Kane goes, hes in a little better shape than taker, but he's still nearing the end of his career as well, maybe his feud with a younger star like Del Rio will give him some push

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back