• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think is going to be the better fued Orton/HHH or Cena/Edge?

thewrestlinghero

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well the qustion is simple whitch do you think going to be the better fued/storyline triple h/randy orton or edge/john cena all four of these wrestlers have fued with each other befor and they were quit boring but now they actaully have some type of meaning lets look at triple h/randy orton in the past it was all about either evolution or the world title but nows its about orton taken out all the mcmans including stephanie triple h is wife while they be still fued for the world title they still have the backstory and triple wanting revange because randy orton punts the boss and punt the boss son and rko the boss daughter and im still wondering is linda going to play a role in this but thats for a different thread and now lets look at john cene / edge well the last time these guys fued was the summer of 2006 and there feud was more interesting then the orton/hhh back then but still it was still boring cause that was the time when cena had that 1 year pluse title regin but now its cena trying to get revange for kofi sorta and its him trying to get his title back i think the better fued is going to be edge cena while the orton/hhh dose interest me its just that the shane/orton fued befor almost killed orton momentum as a heel also cena and edge have great chemstry with each other and they both can tell a story quit well and cena has improved alot since survior series and since edge made the fued personally by mentioning how he slap his father its really interesting to me anyway who do you think is going have the better feud triple h and randy orton or edge and john cena

I would have to go with Orton/HHH because Orton is the hottest superstar right now in the WWE, and not just because of his R.R. win, but because of how much he's elevated his character and intensity he's brought to Raw every week recently. So, due to that, and due to the fact that the feud will build off of the hot McMahon/Orton feud, I'd have to go with that one (plus, HHH isnt too shabby of a guy to carry a feud with).

Whilst I think Cena and Edge could be a good feud, Trips and Orton will be bigger. The reason I have chosen those two is for two reasons; First of all Trips and Orton are hot as fuck now (yeah Cena is, but Edge isn't too much), with Orton being the RR winner, the focus will obviously be on their match.

But Orton and HHH is more than a championship match, it's got more riding on and he's become involved with the McMahons again...Triple H and the McMahons v Orton and Legacy? That's a feud that will be pretty darn good!

That is true but still everytime triple h and randy orton has feud it got stale real fast i mean both of you guys bring up good points the royal rumble thing hottest thing on raw etc. but that still dose not change the fact that randy orton and triple h dont have that good of chemstriy as Edge and john cena and im not deneying that orton and hhh wont have bad fued this time cause of the involment of the mcmans and stuff im just saying that edge and john might have the better fued i mean you never no i could be wrong

Thats a good question, I would rather have seen Orton/Edge because I think they could have put on an amazing show at Wrestlemania as well as an amazing feud leading up to it, but oh well.. thats not gonna happen now.

Orton/HHH was a good feud before, I liked the matches they had and the promo's and interactions they had with one another. Plus, the McMahon effect adds to this as well, as no one knows what factor they will play in this. Is Stephanie really in cahoots with Legacy? Is Shane? Is Vince? Who knows.

I think the match itself will be good, HHH is a great wrestling in the ring and Orton's move set is awesome, can't wait to see this.

Edge/Cena also had a feud before, they wern't as big of superstars as they are now back then but have since elevated themselves. Edge is awesome to watch, one of my favorites all around, so any match or feud with him I would instantly like. Cena, not so much, just never really got into him as he's boring and his mic skills while not anywhere near horrible arn't that great either. The guy isn't funny, and overacts at times IMO.

To answer the question, gonna have to go with Trips/Orton. Two of my favorite wrestlers, two great workers, and two people that know how to do a feud the right way.

It's called a period man like when I read ten plus sentences in a row without any punctuation marks at all I start to run out of breath just reading it and it really hurts my brain and ouch it hurts me dude stop

Just messin man. :icon_razz:

To answer the question, I'd say Randy and HHH will be the better fued. This is because it involves the McMahons and has so many possibilities. You could have Steph turn, you could have another wedding, you could have Vince turn, and I cannot predict for the life of me who is going to win the match at Mania. It reminds me a tad of the McMahon-Helmsley era. Not to mention Randy Orton and Legacy being built up some more. I am really interested to see if they will allow RKO to beat HHH at the 25th WM. I hope the writers don't drop the ball on this one, because it could be great.

Cena and Orton just seems like another fued, Cena got screwed by Edge, and now he's will do "whatever it takes" to get a rematch and probably go over at WM25.

Reactions: Lee
Im gonna say Triple H/Orton will be bigger than Cena/Edge.I'll provide backstory on both then explain why.

Triple H vs Randy Orton- First of all there is that whole evolution thing.The Game and the Nature Boy Ric Flair took Batista and Orton under their wing.Triple H lost his championship to Chris Benoit at Wrestlemania 20.He failed in countless rematches against the crippler.Orton was able to capture the gold from Benoit at SummerSlam on his first try.This made Triple H jealous and Evolution revolted and kicked Orton to the curb.The feud culminated between the two at the 2005 Royal Rumble.It picked back up again at last years No Way Out after Orton retained his title against Cena and HHH earned a WM title match against Orton. The Legend Killer retained his title at Mania.Then lost it at Backlash to guess who HHH. They feuded over the belt till One Night Stand where Orton broke his collarbone and the Age of Orton was put on hold.Orton came roaring back from his injury winning the RR and taking out the entire McMahon family including the Games wife Stephanie McMahon. Which prompted The WWE Champion Triple H to come over from SD and it looks as though were gonna have us a match at WM between these two. With their history it should be grand.

Edge vs John Cena- These guys started their feud back in early 2006 when Edge cashed in his MITB after Cena was battered and bruised in the Elimination Chamber winning his first WWE Championship in the process. He ended Cena's year plus long title reign. Cena ended Edge's reign after three weeks at the Rumble.Cena was screwed by Edge at One Night Stand helping RVD win the WWE championship. Then Edge pinned RVD in a Triple Threat on Raw involving Cena and won his second WWE Championship. The two traded wins in each others hometowns including Cena beating Edge in his own match TLC.

The two have history sure and its deep.The problem lies in the fact that Orton and the Game go way farther back. The shit is personal and its gonna be on at Wrestlemania.

Is it just me or haven't we all seen both these matches a dozen times over.? I would not pay 54 dollars to see two matches that ive seen over and over in the last 3 years at wrestlemania. if........ these matches indeed do happen at wrestlemania.

Dont get me wrong Cena/Edge and HHH/Orton are great superstars and i enjoy watching them all but i wouldn't pay money to see TWO mathces that i seen over and over before.

I dont know what will happen at wrestlemania but.............i think who ever wins Money in da Bank is going to cash in the same night.

I would say Edge/HHH for the merge of both titles at wrestlemania but wut about Orton -the rumble winner?-

So what if these matches have been done? These 4 superstars all have one thing in common: They know how to put out a damn good show. John Cena vs Edge is a very polished feud and has had its moments. I believe there is still many levels to which this feud can be taken. Last time, we had Lita as the woman and now we have Vickie Guerrero (unfortunately). The woman is always an integral force in the feud and Vickie will be no different.

Triple-H-Orton is different this time because it now has almost everything to do with the McMahons. I love feuds with the McMahons because they elevate every superstar around them and make them that much more noticable. Now Orton is the number 1 heel in the WWE and having his Legacy go up against Triple-H is even more amazing that just a normal fued between Orton-HHH. Their feud has more layers now and that is what makes it better.

john cena vs edge. ok i think that this all will be pointless cause i bet edge will win and then here comes the money in the bank winner (i think that it woulld be cool it kane won the money in the bank then when he came out he was wearing his mask) and who ever it is they will win.

triple h vs randy orton. the better of the two. this hopefully will be match of the year. if triple h wins randy will win it at backlash and then it will be over

i think the whole point of the wwe resurfacing these two rivalries is to finish it between them and then do a total draft cause there were too many switches this year.

I think Orton/HHH will be better simply because of how personal it has gotten. Also, there is a great opportunity for both men to show newer sides to their character. Orton has already been rapidly improving since his return and Triple H is opening a door never explored in his character, the family man.

While Edge/Cena should be entertaining, I can't help but feel like it was just thrown together. The feud is only about the World Title and nothing more, though I'm really looking forward to Vickie's involvement this time. Cena vs Vickie could be one of those great rebel vs boss storylines. Vickie and Edge are the most hated heels in the business while Cena is the top face. Classic feud right there.

I think Orton/Trips will have the better and more interesting storyline going into WM, but Cena/Edge will put on the better match, Cena/Edge matches never fail to deliver, every time these two step in the ring together they give you a MOTY candidate, Orton/Trips will deliver a decent match but I doubt the match will live up to the hype built up through the storyline, however I am looking forward to seeing the storyline play out, but when WM25 gets here it'll be Cena/Edge that I'll be looking forward to more

While Cena v. Edge willalmost assuredly be the better in-ring feud, Triple H v. Orton will be the much bigger feud overall.

The promos will be a thousand times better, because the emotion involved is something everyone can relate with, and the feud is on a personal level, unlike many other feuds that have gone on recently. The matches will be great for TV, but I'm not sure how the endings will work. I'm sure there will be a lot of DQs and count outs, and a ton of outside intereference, whether it be from Team Priceless, or any one of the McMahons.

Both feud have been done before, so we have a good idea what to expect from each, so it will ultimately come down to how the storylines are written, and how the matches are booked to decide this one.

I personally think both these are gonna be great, but I see Orton/HHH as being the actualy main event of WM and being the better angle all-around.

Edge and Cena obviously have a storied history, and the way Edge got into the Raw Chamber match at NWO and took the title from Cena adds on to that history where Edge has "stolen" the title from Cena several times, though this wasn't really stealing as he had no advantage when he got in the match, he just won cleanly. These two always put on a good show and I expect no less...involving Vickie in the buildup will be a new dynamic to it that we haven't see yet too.

But HHH/Orton is exactly what I want to see in a feud. It's personal and that should really bring out the best in both of them as well as some added heat. Orton seems even more like a heel so he may get more boos now as it seems he's been getting alot of cheers of late. And Trips fighting for the sake of his wife will have people rally behind him more.

Fact is, all 4 of these guys put on great matches, particularly on the big stage and I have no reason to expect great things from both. But if done right, the Orton/HHH match and feud could be truly epic

Orton/HHH of course. It`s Orton true moment and the fact that HHH is his opponent adds a lot to this. Now I really want this to be the main event. I am sick of not seeing the Rumble winner in the main event. Now it features HHH, i guess it will be the main event.
As for Cena/Edge. Well I`m a cena hater,so the match don`t really appeal me. But I have a lot of appreciation for Edge. I`m pretty sure Cena will win it tho. Can`t say I`m hyped.

I'm going to pick Cena/Edge. I think that, while Orton has improved on the stick, HHH is far better and will have to carry him a bit. I think that the difference will be noticable. Plus, we've just seen that feud. They had two great matches at one PPV last year. The in-ring will work will go the other way. Orton is great in the ring. He has the perfect heel style. He is methodical and punishing, which coincidentally will work well with HHH. HHH can sell a lot of Orton's moves without having to do much, which is great for HHH.

It has been some time since we have seen Cena/Edge. I think that the mic work between the two will be impressive. I also think that their styles are very complimentary. I think that both guys are burst fighters. I mean that thay have a set of moves that go together, and can carry the whole match with minimal transition. The IWC seems to be down on Cena in the ring, but someone please remind me of a bad match he has had.... Pretty tough huh. I give this feud the edge (no pun intended) because everything will seemingly flow well. They can be funny or intense, whereas Randy isn't funny. They have a better understanding of what will get over with the live crowd as evidenced by their movesets. Power moves or sudden moves. HHH/RKO will have more brutal looking matches, whereas Cena/Edge will have more crowd pleasing matches.

As an aside, when are we going to get an uninterrupted three or four months of Cena/Orton. We've been waiting for it, and seeing it set up, and then an injury ruins the pay off. This was a great chance, and now it's gone.

I like John vs edge look at thier TLC match unforgiven 2006
BBBBUUUTTT Randy vs HHH is great this tym I mean what man wouldnt save there wife get Revenge and try to murder the man that did it so I think dis match will be BRUTAL.

I would have to say Cena and Edge for the more entertaining part. Seriously I don't like the Orton/HHH feud happening again because we had it last year and then again in 2004/05. If it happened next year I could live with it but for now I don't wont it. Edge and Cena hasn't happened for a long time. 2006 was the last one on one match I think they had. So reuniting this feud could bring back one more piece of the epic feud they had back in 2006. I am liking it alot. What would be a better place to do another one on one between the 2 than WrestleMania 25. I am really looking forward to the sotryline, the match at WrestleMania then the feud/matches afetr WrestleMania if it happens.

We've seen both feuds before, we both know they can work... to a certain extent.
Edge and Cena has been much better than Orton/Trips in the past.
The brilliance and innovation of Edge stealing the title after the chamber match, Cena kicking his ass to take it back, and of course, TLC...

Orton/ Triple H has always left me somewhat underwhelmed. Those guys are great apart, but they can't seem to get their act together!

But this time, I think Orton/Trips will be the best. Considering the feud is less Orton vs Triple H and more Orton vs the Mcmahons, I think it'll just work better. The feud has even been going on without Triple H for a month! And it's already personal.
So this looks like it's gonna grow into something epic and the crowd at Mania will be completely wired for their match.

I'm really disappointed in both. I kind of like Orton and I kinda like Edge, but I'm getting real sick of Triple H always hogging the spotlight for Mania and, of course, **** Fena.

WWE had a good thing going the past few months building up Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho, and I'm kind of annoyed that they are going back to the same tired theme for WM25. If I had to pick one over the other I'd have to say Orton/HHH based on the fact that Orton is going crazy heel (he's like anti-Austin right now, as far as the McMahon feud goes) and I'm otherwise kind of neutral on Trips. Cena on the other hand can't build a feud to save his life, and I don't think even Edge can change that.

Personally, I'm only buying WM25 because my friends and I always get it and when you split it, it isn't a lot of money. I'll look forward to the MITB, Jeff/Matt, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a repeat of Jericho/Michaels. By the time the boring main events come on, I'll probably be too drunk to care.

I think the possibility of Stephanie joining Legacy makes Orton- H more interesting. Not only is the match is personal but the inclusion of the McMahon s just makes it an overall more intriguing storyline. I also smell a screw job with Stephanie costing H the title at mania. There are so many different directions this could go and I can't really see anything more than Cena winning again against Edge.

In my opinion i would ave to say the HHH/Orton feud like this feud has been worked on well. with Orton punting Vince in the head then winning the rumble then beating shane at No Way Out and then taking out Shane and Steph on Raw so this storylines been worked on well to come up with the huge main event title match for Wrestlemania 25 and also the feud between the Mcmahon family can and Orton can continue

Didnt Edge/Cena fued for like a year before Edge went to smackdown? I may be remembering wrong but it seems I recall thinking at the time that it was a fued that would never end.

Edge/Cena: I think this is Cena ''Feud'', and what I mean by that is thats his Arch enemy, His stone cold to the Rock, hes Steamboat to Flair, the taker to Foley. That is the one guy that brings the best out of Cena.

It had some of the last outside segments such as the the Long island sound water incident, The Cena house incident is great and would have been common place in the Attidtude era, and it ended perfectly.

Edge did NOT lose face for that fued, it brought him even more into the main event than before. Cena looked great in that too, And him coming out on top obviously helped him. Regardless of the crowd booing him mercilessly with them trying to get THEMSELVES over, they were into it.

The back and forth with the wins between them were so interesting and it let Cena show flaws, and vulnerability. And I loved it, It made me ''believe'' again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back