• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you really think of Murfish?

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Annoying little twat isnt he? I bet he's fucking pissed that Im doing this in spite of him. What a fucker. I'll cut him open and play with his blood. Thinks he's smart but only makes an ass out of himself. Probably should have left WZ forums a long time ago. Seeing as he knows jack shit about wrestling. But in honesty, I wouldnt miss him. But he's a decent enough kid. I remember adopting him in the beginning.

You're trying to do that thing again where you pretend to be an ass when you're really just a big softie. Snuggles?

Flames Out
Dragon

Is this the thread where we give unbiased, shoot thoughts about Murfish? Well...I've got some time to kill, so here we go.

Overall, Murfish is good people. He seems to stick his nose in a lot of places where it doesn't belong, but he's not a bad kid. He has some wrestling knowledge and I'd like to see him post in the wrestling sections more. Being a Bar Fly isn't a bad thing though. He'll learn, and he'll become a great asset to the forums. And he's already been a mod, so that's more than what most of us can say.

I really like Murfish, his posts are good and he seems like a nice person. But just one question: Why the hell can I not remember you being a mod?

Annoying little twat isnt he? I bet he's fucking pissed that Im doing this in spite of him. What a fucker. I'll cut him open and play with his blood. Thinks he's smart but only makes an ass out of himself. Probably should have left WZ forums a long time ago. Seeing as he knows jack shit about wrestling. But in honesty, I wouldnt miss him. But he's a decent enough kid. I remember adopting him in the beginning.

Really? I'm more surprised than anything else. Threats not necessary. Is smart and makes an ass out of himself. LOL. Not debating that. You would :). You and Shango made fun of me...a lot. Is that adopting?:)

I wuv you, Monkey.

Murfish is a good kid. He is kind of silly, but silly is good. He likes to discuss the rules, which in my view only helps to define them. He also used to make my sigs for me. He is arrogant and self absorbed, and it sort of reminds me of me. One day he will make a great veteran bar fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back