What do you miss most in the wwe?

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill Lesnar just said it can be anything. Bill Lesnar wants to find out what the general public miss most from the old wwf/early wwe days that can no longer be found in today's product. Bill Lesnar feels the question is easy enough to interpret.

Bill Lesnar misses rivalries being personal. Bill lesnar misses things like jericho/christian or edge/hardy (over women, really intense, early wwe days). Where you and Bill Lesnar could almost taste the hatred. Or Bill Lesnars obvious candidates (HBK vs HHH - friends for so long, so much build it up animosity, or Hart vs Austin)

Bill Lesnar said there is nothing to fueds anymore. Its either "you injured me who ha who ha grrr im mad" or "i want the title, chur". Bill Lesnar thinks creative is lazy with the fueds that they build.

Bill Lesnar would like to ask what the rest of WZ's missed things are?

I miss real characters in wrestling. Everyone is now just generic pretty boy weight lifter clones of each other. Everyone has cheesey, lame, generic sounding names with no personality or uniqueness to them. I know a lot of people hated the 80's-90's boom of wrestling with all the crazy over the top characters but I loved that period. I loved that extension of disbelief, it made everything so much more entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back