• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What could have been [Part 3]: Hade Vansen

Raven

Nevermore..
Ok guys, part 3 in my series, this time it's about HAde Vansen. This guy had 1 promo run on Smackdown a few years back. He was scheduled to have a "Fallen Angel" gimmick. He was also scheduled to have a stable which only 2 mebers were announced, Kevin Thorne and some guy named Black Pain. any ways heres the promo

[YOUTUBE]rWjSPWo-ZkA[/YOUTUBE]

Ok, what could have been:

I think this guy could have been amazing! leading a stable to go against undertaker wouls have been awesome! I beleive that this "Fallen Angel" with his new ministry type stable could have probed deeper into the undertaker story than what is known now, sorta like the modern day kane story.

The Hade Vansen guy, he is great in-ring, and by the looks of his promo he has some prettyt awesomoe mic skills. The rumor was that Vickie G. would use Vansen & his stable to "pu undertaker in his place" so to speak. Another rumored 3rd member was Paul Burchill using his neew "Ripper" gimmick.

Okay guys what do you think could hav ebeen with this gimmick?
would you have liked to see it?
would it have worked?
If He did form this stable who would you want in it?

I really thought this guy would of been awesome! I really wanted to see this take place. I have no idea why this was scrapped and i would like to know so if anyone has info just let me know.

I think this could of been huge for Hade Vansen and i really believe this stable could of been the next big heel stable in the business. I was really excited for this and then it literally just stopped. I think this could of been great!

I'd never seen or heard of that guy until now lol. Well i was a fan of Mordecai when he was around and this looks like it would of been pretty similar, what happened to it/him?

I always felt he didn't have enough presents to build a solid fied with The Undertaker, it was the reason he was suppose to come in.

He was very small built

I remember thinking that this guy could be pretty good. He immediately impressed me with his mic skills, his accent was very British and stood out and he seemed very comfortable cutting that promo. I was disappointed when the idea was scrapped for some unknown reason.

I always have been a fan of a good heel stable, and I could have seen Vansen being some sort of "Cult" leader, a bit like CM Punk is today. Again, like Punk, Vansen is not a particularly big guy and I would have expected him to have used some of his followers to do the dirty work, like the beat downs, allowing him to finish off the opponent when they were already wounded. If you can control people, why not let them risk themselves while you watch and pick off the weakened opponents at the end?

I am unsure how far he could have gone in the company, but I definitely think he could have made an impact. I wonder where he is now, as he never turned up in ROH or TNA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back